Who Got More Hype This Chapter

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok show me the panel of Kaido lifting Onigashima.

I hope it's not only the last panel mention cliffhanger:josad:
Post automatically merged:

Mad Chrono:milaugh:
Was this not you a few moments ago

Are you fucking serious right now or you are really believing in this bullshit?

It's not like Oda made a fool of the readers and Sanji could already be on the fucking roof with Luffy or Zoro one shoting Apoo earlier.

Oda is just thinking that his fans are still 5 yo.

Stop.
Cry on Seth chan:suresure:

Tell me Chrono-san. Assuming the spoilers aren't fake, how do you evaluate Zoro's strength in comparison to Sanji's? :yasu:
Wow he defeated Apoo who was getting ganged up by everyone. So impressive...

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
It's nice watching Sanji's fans literally crash and burn in this thread :perocry:
Yeah but it's pretty annoying to see this thread type always trashed like this.

Quality should be prioritized, at least in spoilers discussions.

They are literally the calling card for new fans that want to join the forum. Many will rather prefer to join somewhere else if they witness this havoc.

Sanji: "I hate my family so much, I gonna throw away that Raid Suit"
Also Sanji: "First decent opponent, time to use the Raid Suit and go full power"

Meanwhile Zoro vs.

Hawkins: > "2 sword style is enough *takes 2 of his lives*
Killer: > lacks his strongest sword, uses a scythe as a replacement which he ripped out of Killer's hand using his wound
Apoo: > still hides Enma. One shots Apoo and goes on to block Queen

In the entire post TS, still no Asura which triples his power. So this is still like 20% of Zoro's overall strength. Make it Enma-Santoryu Asura and see how King will be torn apart.

:shocking:

Sanji: "I hate my family so much, I gonna throw away that Raid Suit"
Also Sanji: "First decent opponent, time to use the Raid Suit and go full power"

Meanwhile Zoro vs.

Hawkins: > "2 sword style is enough *takes 2 of his lives*
Killer: > lacks his strongest sword, uses a scythe as a replacement which he ripped out of Killer's hand using his wound
Apoo: > still hides Enma. One shots Apoo and goes on to block Queen

In the entire post TS, still no Asura which triples his power. So this is still like 20% of Zoro's overall strength. Make it Enma-Santoryu Asura and see how King will be torn apart.

:shocking:
Wowww Sanji went full power on the weakest Tobi Roppo and Zoro still didn’t bust out santoryu on one of the higher lvl tobi roppo

I think Oda is trying to tell us something guys
Ashura is meant for Kaido

Status
Not open for further replies.