Who will become the European Champion?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember there is curse for past few years, defending champions will have bad season. Look at City last year poor season by Pep standard although finishing second

Hopefully Liverpool doesn't be like Chelsea, Leicester can't even finished top four as defending PL champion

Napoli - Milan is finally happening

A perfect timing with Juventus starting to farm points

Inter and Atalanta are being left behind in the race for Scudetto for now, but the championship has just begun

F

Fallen Prince

Milan + zlatan =unbelievable force
Post automatically merged:

Remember there is curse for past few years, defending champions will have bad season. Look at City last year poor season by Pep standard although finishing second

Hopefully Liverpool doesn't be like Chelsea, Leicester can't even finished top four as defending PL champion
Liverpool will be top 3 for few years . Klopp has excellent foundation with players it will not end up like chelsea.

Last edited by a moderator:

yj

👑YNWA 👑
Apparently Leicester were the prime candidates to win this game and we made them look like a championship team without our best players . When will people stop doubting klopps materclass at anfield? we’re 64 and counting. This is probably our best performance this season to date ngl. Matip and Fabinho are a wall. Up the reds

:finally:

F

Fallen Prince

I hope this season get's cancelled and someone tells Guardiola that tiki-taka was fun a few years ago:josad:
Dude whats with your avy lol? You are going to make men horny in this lockdown.

I hope this season get's cancelled and someone tells Guardiola that tiki-taka was fun a few years ago:josad:
Coming back, I am laroja fan however Guardiola had his fun in Barcelona.

He can win trophies in domestic league for a top tier team . However , Champions league will be out of reach for him because he needs adapt his players better against bayern, Liverpool and Paris . This is something Guardiola will struggle because his game adaption in CL is very limited with excellent player he has.

Apparently Leicester were the prime candidates to win this game and we made them look like a championship team without our best players . When will people stop doubting klopps materclass at anfield? we’re 64 and counting. This is probably our best performance this season to date ngl. Matip and Fabinho are a wall. Up the reds

:finally:
That was really good comeback games after Aston villa horror. I am betting liverpool will win domestic league again closely followed by Tottenham.

Last edited by a moderator:
Man did Liverpool beat the hell out of Leicester yesterday. Its almost as if they prefer to look vulnerable just so more teams will open up more space when they try to attack their defense and yet they haven't given up more than 1 goal per game since VVD's injury, including being the only team in the CL that hasn't conceded a goal. Everything they do is just astonishing to me...

Any predictions for Liverpool - Atalanta?

Salah is back and Atalanta lost what it got last year despite its players are still the same.
Liverpool just because they are still machine but I expect Atalanta to perform better than their last game. Still tough for them in Anfield though.

Liverpool just because they are still machine but I expect Atalanta to perform better than their last game. Still tough for them in Anfield though.
I think so too. Hope to see a great match honestly. Atalanta haven't shown to be a big team like last year yet for some reason. I think they will advance to the round of 16 however.

Diego Maradona just passed away. Never saw him play in my lifetime but he was clearly the best player of his generation according to everyone that saw him and played against him. Arguably had the best performance ever in the '86 world cup. RIP
Same here. I was born in Naples but at that time he wasn't anymore a Napoli player. I still live there and this news hit me very deeply.

This year is just that horrendous. RIP.

Status
Not open for further replies.