Who will become the European Champion?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Salah tested positive Covid-19. Thing getting worse and worse for Liverpool lmao
It still ok they still got Jota whose on fire right now. Their problem was at defence

But really what comes around goes around last year they barely got any injuries last season playing almost the same teams every matches

It still ok they still got Jota whose on fire right now. Their problem was at defence

But really what comes around goes around last year they barely got any injuries last season playing almost the same teams every matches
Maybe Salah absence would give an impact to the squad mentally, maybe. Team need him to open space up front.. They need both Mane and Salah tbh. Jota is good but not yet as a real treat as Salah is imo. Let see though..

Yeah. Leicester offence is good wonder if freaking Matip and Robbo can handle that. Lol
Post automatically merged:

You know I'd do anything for Lord Kuri....but we've been in the mud since Sir Alex retired. I can't take supporting these idiots anymore :josad:
They need to give a manager chance for at least 5 years or so to rebuild the team tbh. Sacking manager after manager aint help. They want still success post granpa left but they don't have enough patience to doing it.. Wasting money is what all they are good at currently lmao

Akai2

πŸ†‰πŸ…ΎπŸ†πŸ…Ύ πŸ†ƒπŸ…ΎπŸ…Ύ πŸ†‚πŸ†ƒπŸ†πŸ…ΎπŸ…½πŸ…Ί!
β€Ž
They need to give a manager chance for at least 5 years or so to rebuild the team tbh. Sacking manager after manager aint help. They want still success post granpa left but they don't have enough patience to doing it.. Wasting money is what all they are good at currently lmao
I honestly feel the mangaer is pointless as long as ownership is more interested in revenue than wins. Of course that's their right as businessmen to be content with making money and not winning, but as fans you can't accept that. No technical direction. How do you pay 80 mil for Harry Maguire and 50 mil for AWB. How do you enter a season with Maguire and Lindelof as your CB pairing and expect to compete for a league title? Yeah let's start there, a title winning team is built on a good CB pairing, we have a clown show back there.

Ole is Ole. He's not gonna be a world class manager all of a sudden. But the problems start from the urgency that's non existent from the top.

I honestly feel the mangaer is pointless as long as ownership is more interested in revenue than wins. Of course that's their right as businessmen to be content with making money and not winning, but as fans you can't accept that. No technical direction. How do you pay 80 mil for Harry Maguire and 50 mil for AWB. How do you enter a season with Maguire and Lindelof as your CB pairing and expect to compete for a league title? Yeah let's start there, a title winning team is built on a good CB pairing, we have a clown show back there.

Ole is Ole. He's not gonna be a world class manager all of a sudden. But the problems start from the urgency that's non existent from the top.
I don't understand why they still hasn't proper right winger for how many years already... :nicagesmile:

Despite all of that they still could finish at top 4 last season lol

Akai2

β€Ž
I don't understand why they still hasn't proper right winger for how many years already... :nicagesmile:
No football savvy leadership at the top. Spend 75mil for Di Maria who wanted to go to PSG and became depressed after a year and left. But haggle with Inter and Dortmund for 20-25 mil for Perisic and Sancho who were begging to come to utd. Embarrassing to be honest.

But as long as the Glazers are making top revenue they won't care about the actual team
Post automatically merged:

Despite all of that they still could finish at top 4 last season lol
They went on a miracle run when Bruno came in January after the COVID break.

I doubt they could've made that run if the season didn't stop. We'll see what happens this season. But I'm not optimistic.

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
β€Ž
Salah tested positive Covid-19. Thing getting worse and worse for Liverpool lmao
Omg, who will Klopp even start now?

I fear they aren't going to win the title again.

It's a shame for them in that case. Imagine not winning one in 30 years and then win twice in a row.

It would have been phenomenal.

Akai2

β€Ž
Bro this is a really old United meme, still funny after all these years
Omg, who will Klopp even start now?

I fear they aren't going to win the title again.

It's a shame for them in that case. Imagine not winning one in 30 years and then win twice in a row.

It would have been phenomenal.
No it would have sucked as a united fan. Still I think Liverpool are the favorites to win it even with the injuries. It's a weird season so who knows tho

Status
Not open for further replies.