Who will become the European Champion?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Atalanta one season wonder thus far. Can't believe they truly got to the semi finals last year. I really doubt there were any doping involvement too.
Tbf, they prob didn't have a preseason since they were in the semis of the CL last season. Its a weird season too were Real lost to Shaktar, Bayern lost to Hoffenheim, and Liverpool lost to Villa.

Nice to see Mourinho on top at the moment even if Leicester and/or Liverpool are gonna surpass them later on.
Post automatically merged:

Oh shit. Liverpool playing 4-2-3-1 with Firmino and Jota against Man City's defense. They ain't fuckin' around.

Last edited:
Good missed from KDB. Looks like someone steal his accuracy lmao.

Jota most potential position is on the left side, he should be there while mane can play on the right Imo

So far it's good match.

I'm looking at both my team playing and Man City vs. Liverpool lmao.

I feel like the absence of Van Dijk is more important than Aguero's, haven't read about the other ones.

The game looks balanced thus far.

I'm looking at both my team playing and Man City vs. Liverpool lmao.

I feel like the absence of Van Dijk is more important than Aguero's, haven't read about the other ones.

The game looks balanced thus far.
I mean watching Gomez so far as compared to Jesus in this game it's almost no contest lol.

Now TAA is injured...

1-1 draw. Great 1st half but slowed down in the 2nd half.

Not a good sign when Liverpool and Man City look worn out in fucking November. Travesty that the PL is the only one with 3 subs unlike the other leagues.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.