Who Got More Hype This Chapter

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

critical mindset

Wadatsumi feat is better than the wedding cake feat.
So is this one:
Yeah I would agree Wadatsumi feat is better

Dude, Sanji kicked the cake with one leg and propelled himself up in the air with it across the bay vs Zoro lifting a building onto an ovberhead position, he did not even lock out the lift. It does not even qualift as an overhead press lift. He threw it against Mr.1 screaming his guts out. He never overhead pressed it

Sanji's lifting strength is much better Sanji flew with the shit. Zoro ain't coming close to that. Zoro never even locked out the lift whereas Sanji could throw 600 ton chains in TB while let's for argument sake say just as injured

That cake like I showed weighed 7 metric tons but Sanji’s Cake is compact, significantly bigger, including the hundred or so people, the walrus, the cart, Sanji was carrying it across the bay hundreds of meters to meet-up with Bege, everything with one leg. This was a neg diff lift. Lifting something of that size and thrusting your way that far with it, Sanji is a bigger lifter than Zoro

@Chrono you think Sanji is doing a lot of isometric weight training in the kitchen. Sanji is doing heavy lifts bigger than Zoro

Dude, Sanji kicked the cake with one leg and propelled himself up in the air with it across the bay vs Zoro lifting a building onto an ovberhead position, not ever locked out the lift. It does not even qualift as an overhead press lift. He threw it against Mr.1 screaming his guts out. He never overhead pressed it

Sanji's lifting strength is much better Sanji flew with the shit. Zoro ain't coming close to that. Zoro never even locked out the lift whereas Sanji could throw 600 ton chains in TB while let's for argument sake say just as injured

That cake like I showed weighed 7 metric tons nut Sanji’s Cake is compact, significantly bigger, including the hundred or so people, the walrus, the cart, Sanji was carrying it across the bay hundreds of meters to meet-up with Bege, everything with one leg. This was a neg diff lift. Lifting something of that size and thrusting your way that far with it, Sanji is a bigger lifter than Zoro

@Chrono you think Sanji is doing a lot of isometric weight training in the kitchen. Sanji is doing heavy lifts bigger than Zoro
Sanji doesnt need to train his strength. He was born a natural monster.:suresure:

Better than Zoro....who trains non stop lel.

Honestly Sanji vs Who’s Who or Perospero makes most sense
- Who’s Who is a contender for calamity spot and “rivals” King/Queen/Jack. This is similar to Jabra (Kaku/Lucci rivalry), Mr2/Mr1. He’s a top crew member but is not defined where he’s at, usually designated at a third spot
- Who’s Who fight a clever cat is similar to ppl Sanji fought before that were clever and were tricksters
- plus WsW gets bitches and Sanji doesnt

Perospero is weak to heat and is fighting Carrot and Wanda who are about to get their asss handed to them. So Sanji can fight him and maintain a level of honor
But if I’m being honest Sanji isn’t fighting a calamity. King is a pipe dream
But Zoro is Fighting a Yonko...
Some of you don't want to admit Sanji is Zoro's rival...And that he's GONNA be his equal for the entire series...

C

critical mindset

Sanji doesnt need to train his strength. He was born a natural monster.:suresure:

Better than Zoro....who trains non stop lel.
I think Sanji does a lot of training in the kitchen though. It doesn't take all day to make food, and if it becomes monotonous you can incorporate training into it.

I think Sanji was just a late gainer unlike his siblings. He has the germa genetics with the gains and fire ability that comes with it.

Dude, Sanji kicked the cake with one leg and propelled himself up in the air with it across the bay vs Zoro lifting a building onto an ovberhead position, not ever locked out the lift. It does not even qualift as an overhead press lift. He threw it against Mr.1 screaming his guts out. He never overhead pressed it

That cake like I showed weighed 7 metric tons nut Sanji’s Cake is compact, significantly bigger, including the hundred or so people, the walrus, the cart, Sanji was carrying it across the bay hundreds of meters to meet-up with Bege, everything with one leg. This was a neg diff lift. Lifting something of that size and thrusting your way that far with it, Sanji is a bigger lifter than Zoro

Bruh, it was cake. Lift a cinder block and compare it to a cake, the density difference makes the building heavier by far.

Wank the Thriller Bark chain feat, or Wadatsumi feat. These two are much more impressive than foken cake.

A

admiralfanboy69420

I think Sanji does a lot of training in the kitchen though. It doesn't take all day to make food, and if it becomes monotonous you can incorporate training into it.

I think Sanji was just a late gainer unlike his siblings. He has the germa genetics with the gains and fire ability that comes with it.
Sanji's character took a dip for me when it turns out his power was inherited from his bloodline unlike Zoro who came from nowhere and had to work hard to become as strong as he currently is. Hard work>Privilege

Blother Fertitta

Real Ni**er Blother
But Zoro is Fighting a Yonko...
Some of you don't want to admit Sanji is Zoro's rival...And that he's GONNA be his equal for the entire series...
Sanji will never be Zoros equal. Maybe in name and perception by the fandom. But never in strength. No one rmmbrs or knows who a Scopper Gaban was until 900 chapters after. Everyone only knows the PK and his right hand. I promise u at best Sanji is getting Who’s Who. This is all bc u Sanji fans annoyed the shit out of Oda

Status
Not open for further replies.