Versus Battle Zeref Dragneel and Acnologia (Fairy Tail) vs Sosuke Aizen and Yhwach (Bleach) vs Madara Uchiha and Kaguya Otsutsuki (Naruto)

Yep, you read the title right. It comes down in an team-up threeway fight of 3 of the Big 4 series (Yes FT is one of them since if you look at internet on who matches with OP, N, and B more, FT is most you seen in their level. No lie. Just Google 'Big 4' and see for yourself) Semi-Final Villains and Final Villains of their own respective series and final arcs working together to take out the others from different series. We have here:

Zeref Dragneel:
(Pre-Fairy Heart)
(Fairy Heart Zeref)

And

Acnologia:
(Human Form)

(Dragon Form)
(Time Rift Acnologia, but with have his arm back, not one arm anymore)

VS

Sosuke Aizen:
(Pre-Hogyoku)

(Hogyoku 1st Form)

(Hogyoku 2nd Form)

(Hogyoku 3rd and Final Form)

(Thousand Years Blood War Aizen)

And

Yhwach:
(Quincy)

(Almighty Soul King Yhwach)

VS

Madara Uchiha:
(Pre-Edo Tensei and during his Era with Hashirama)

(Edo Tensei Madara)

(Six Paths Madara)

And

Kaguya Ōtsutsuki:
(Pre-Chakra Fruit)

(Mother Of Chakra Kaguya)

(Tailed Beast Kaguya)

Here are their appearances and forms they have shown throughout their time in their respective series (If I am missing an prominent one, please point out to me and I'll add it in) and what they be using in the fight. Basically all they have shown thus far, but due to the factor all these guys suffer from final bad arcs and showing more before their authors could show or rushed before seeing more they can do, we will be disregarding all the 'controversies' and 'bad moments' on their demise and rush material on them. This thread is made in freedom on what we all think they are capable off given on what they control and how it can extend. So please explain on your on why this certain team wins and how in beating the others.

Don't use biased and their 'bad moments' from the series from rushed writing in their final arcs as again this thread is made to disregard what happen and what if with quality writing and no rushing scenarios, what each of the teams could do within their boundaries and how they would beat the other group in a fight. Lay out your thoughts and be adults about this as we discuss them out overall here. Here are the matchups:

Round 1: Zeref Dragneel (Pre-Fairy Heart) and Acnologia (400 Years Ago and Pre-Transformation, So Just Human Form, But Still Strong Enough To Kill Dragons And Access To DS Abilities He Has (Dragon Force, Secret Arts, Etc.) On Him.) vs Sosuke Aizen (Pre-Hogyoku) and Yhwach (Before Debut How He Is) vs Madara Uchiha (Pre-Edo Tensei And His Era) and Kaguya Ōtsutsuki (Pre-Chakra Fruit).

Round 2: Zeref Dragneel (Pre-Fairy Heart, But Final Arc level) and Acnologia (Human and Dragon Form Transformation Now) vs Sosuke Aizen (All Hogyoku Forms) and Yhwach (Quincy) vs Madara Uchiha (Edo Tensei) and Kaguya Ōtsutsuki (Mother Of Chakra).

Final Round: Zeref Dragneel (Fairy Heart) and Acnologia (Time Rift) vs Sosuke Aizen (Thousand Year Blood War) and Yhwach (Almighty Soul King) vs Madara Uchiha (Six Paths) and Kaguya Ōtsutsuki (Tailed Beast).

Here are all the matchups and what they can do each round. Please again tell me all your thoughts and let be professional as we debate in this and no biased despite how we feel about the series and how they went out on their respective final arcs. Just think if arcs were more perfected and how would you think characters without any BS or Rush would be like in their power and how do they defeat the others. Don't forget to give explanation why they do beat the others or why do they get taken down as well. Have Fun All ;D!

Her backstory was shown in the anime. She didn't really fight, but she kill guys instantly when they came to capture her for the evil rival emperor. You seen and remember it?
Ah, ok. That´s why i don´t remember, i skip the anime at the end, so i only know the manga.

Well, doesn´t sound impressive at all, but if she scale to Momoshiki, Toneri, etc. she should be atleast very powerfull even without fruit, but i have to research that.

So round 1: Idk, i would say this is a battle between Aizen, Madara and Zeref. Don´t know if Reijatsu can destroy Zeref his soul, but afaik he already resist soul manipulation/destruction (?) He also survives an existence erasure ability from Mard Geer.
If Aizen and Madara couldn´t kill Zeref, they could seal him (If they have sealing abilities)

Round 2: Zeref get BFRd trough Kaguya, or sealed by Aizen his Hadou 90. Can Acnologia at this point cross dimensions? If yes, he can´t be bfrd from Kaguya, but has still trouble trough sealing. Also one Ashbone could be the end for Acnologia + Aizen his Soul Crush. Don´t know if Yhwach is even needed here, but at the end i see Bleach winning, since Kaguya has no answer against soul destruction, let alone Madara.

Round 3: This round is a bit special. Let´s say i accept "Natsu burns time", then no one could beat Zeref here. He is immortal, still resist against soul manipulation and EE, also he can rewind time and bring himself in his original condition. Even if Kaguya uses BFR, he probably (That isn´t safe) can rewind time from this point and can go back in the other world. Tyki_Mikk and Sentinel have batter knowledge here, then i. So we have at least one in FT who can´t be killed by the others (Unless Kaguya nukes the world with TSB, which creates a new timespace by statements) Yhwach has Almighty + all other Quincy Abilities. He can´t be killed by the enemies here. Madara and Kaguya hasn´t shown an immortality or regeneration high enough to say, they would win here, so this is more Fairy Tail vs Bleach. Stalemate since Yhwach probably can´t kill Zeref and Zeref can´t kill Yhwach. Didn´t see Acnologia as a factor here.

Ah, ok. That´s why i don´t remember, i skip the anime at the end, so i only know the manga.

Well, doesn´t sound impressive at all, but if she scale to Momoshiki, Toneri, etc. she should be atleast very powerfull even without fruit, but i have to research that.

So round 1: Idk, i would say this is a battle between Aizen, Madara and Zeref. Don´t know if Reijatsu can destroy Zeref his soul, but afaik he already resist soul manipulation/destruction (?) He also survives an existence erasure ability from Mard Geer.
If Aizen and Madara couldn´t kill Zeref, they could seal him (If they have sealing abilities)

Round 2: Zeref get BFRd trough Kaguya, or sealed by Aizen his Hadou 90. Can Acnologia at this point cross dimensions? If yes, he can´t be bfrd from Kaguya, but has still trouble trough sealing. Also one Ashbone could be the end for Acnologia + Aizen his Soul Crush. Don´t know if Yhwach is even needed here, but at the end i see Bleach winning, since Kaguya has no answer against soul destruction, let alone Madara.

Round 3: This round is a bit special. Let´s say i accept "Natsu burns time", then no one could beat Zeref here. He is immortal, still resist against soul manipulation and EE, also he can rewind time and bring himself in his original condition. Even if Kaguya uses BFR, he probably (That isn´t safe) can rewind time from this point and can go back in the other world. Tyki_Mikk and Sentinel have batter knowledge here, then i. So we have at least one in FT who can´t be killed by the others (Unless Kaguya nukes the world with TSB, which creates a new timespace by statements) Yhwach has Almighty + all other Quincy Abilities. He can´t be killed by the enemies here. Madara and Kaguya hasn´t shown an immortality or regeneration high enough to say, they would win here, so this is more Fairy Tail vs Bleach. Stalemate since Yhwach probably can´t kill Zeref and Zeref can´t kill Yhwach. Didn´t see Acnologia as a factor here.
Good choices and explanations. I feel those rounds all make sense and Round 2, That is more Time Rift Acnologia who could cross Dimension, don't think prior he could, but could be wrong since he might have face and find Dragons in many places and haven't seen all he can do. Isn't Zeref and Acnologia immune to sealing them?

Good choices and explanations. I feel those rounds all make sense and Round 2, That is more Time Rift Acnologia who could cross Dimension, don't think prior he could, but could be wrong since he might have face and find Dragons in many places and haven't seen all he can do.
Thanks. My explanations are a bit to short and vague. The problem with so many characters is, that you have to consider very much in this match. You have many alternative possibilities here, so my explanation is only one of them.

Isn't Zeref and Acnologia immune to sealing them?
Not that i know. Acnologia in fact is immune against magic, so he is probably immune against sealing, if it counts as magic. Zeref was sealed before, so i don´t think he is immune. I didn´t read anything in this way.

Thanks. My explanations are a bit to short and vague. The problem with so many characters is, that you have to consider very much in this match. You have many alternative possibilities here, so my explanation is only one of them.

Not that i know. Acnologia in fact is immune against magic, so he is probably immune against sealing, if it counts as magic. Zeref was sealed before, so i don´t think he is immune. I didn´t read anything in this way.
I getcha. Which is why I make it to be challenging and more thought provoking about them on who would win in the end.

Well if you want to count Chakra (Naruto) and Reitsu (Bleach) as same as Magic to FTverse, then he would be immune and probably could eat those for power. Could be seen like that.

Last edited:
Bleach is the most OP verse out of the big shounens, even without the hax from KS and Almighty reiatsu power scales are just so far above the others.

People like to say FT characters shit on Naruto's but ehhhhhhhhhh.

Bleach team wins.

Bleach is the most OP verse out of the big shounens, even without the hax from KS and Almighty reiatsu power scales are just so far above the others.

People like to say FT characters shit on Naruto's but ehhhhhhhhhh.

Bleach team wins.
They pretty much can do damage to Naruto as FTverse shouldn't be underestimated.

Though explain a bit more who wins more in the end and why you think Bleach side can get past them all?

They pretty much can do damage to Naruto as FTverse shouldn't be underestimated.

Though explain a bit more who wins more in the end and why you think Bleach side can get past them all?
They shouldn't but most attacks from FT don't even seriously damage the normal characters even without any defenses involved no matter how flashy they are.

Even without Hax the Bleach verse is all about layers. You have to layer a normal physical attack with LAYERS of reiatsu to even hope of landing a blow on a soul reaper due to the opponents lvl of reiatsu. Hard for other Verses to do when it takes all they have to form jutsu/magic, they can be larger and flashier than Bleach attacks but the amount of energy in every attack simply outclasses most other verses.

Also Almighty and KS just hax everyone else to death.

Round one and Two seems very interesting, round three is most like a stomp in Yhwach favour. All ability what he see in the future became his ally, with means Zeref lose his magic and immortal power, Acno lose his magic power aswell. Also the same goes for Kaguya and Madara. They can't take down someone who can see the future and make your own ability to his ally.

Round one and Two seems very interesting, round three is most like a stomp in Yhwach favour. All ability what he see in the future became his ally, with means Zeref lose his magic and immortal power, Acno lose his magic power aswell. Also the same goes for Kaguya and Madara. They can't take down someone who can see the future and make your own ability to his ally.
Who wins for Round 1 and Round 2?

Pretty sure few of them could counteract by messing with body or time itself especially Zeref as FH gave him time manipulation beyond and use Time Rift to his own doing. Kaguya also has Space switching abilities too.

Who wins for Round 1 and Round 2?
Duo the fact that Zeref is hard to kill and the bleach team isn´t in their strongest forms, I would say either team Fairy tail take this round or team Naruto(duo the firepower of Madara). Even though I would prefar more over the fairy tail team thanks to Zeref.

Round two is probably a win for team Bleach, Aizen with the Hogyoku was just a another lvl and in combination with Yhwach who was already a beast in his quincy form, he and Aizen take this battle in the end, probably Yhwach seal the power of Zeref and the others so he can take them down.

Pretty sure few of them could counteract by messing with body or time itself especially Zeref as FH gave him time manipulation beyond and use Time Rift to his own doing. Kaguya also has Space switching abilities too.
This is the problem, Zeref can´t handle anymore, same goes for Kaguya.
In the moment where Yhwach sees the future, the abilites of Zeref and Kaguya became his ally and don´t work against him, in the fact that Zeref lose his fairy heart and Kaguya her power the switch the spaces. They became basically useless against Yhwach, to get more information about Yhwach, I would just read his battle with Ichibei, it was fucking hax festa with they spamming overwhelming abilities.

After Yhwach see the ability of Zeref in the future, fairy heart became useless and don´t work, allmighty Yhwach is to OP at this point.