Who Got More Hype This Chapter

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I still think it's Zoro vs King, however unlikely it looks right now. We need that swordsman 1v1

It's amazing how one chapter debunked all of Sanji wankdom's shit:
1. Mighty gifters beat Sanji, so they can't talk shit
2. Tonfa got cut
3. Apoo one shot
4. CoO was nonexistent
5. Zoro says he's here to cut Kaido

Oda?! Are you reading WG?
:rolaugh:
I think us zoro stans are just so in tune to how oda gonna write zoro, and sanji/apoo fans create what they fear

Ok, I don't want to say this but I am hating on how Oda writes Sanji at this point....Black Maria catching him is one thing but fucking gifters? Oda just hates Sanji...he shits on him whenever he gets a chance...I bet someone will rescue Sanji instead of him coming out of this predicament on his own...where the fuck is his CoO??...

On funny side, gifter memes will be glorious....

Okay so for now the 9 people that will fight Kaidou(and Big Mom) are

Luffy, Zoro, Kidd, Law, Yamato(?), Marco(?), X Drake(?) and I need 2 more. The normal thing would be to think about Sanji and Jinbee since they are coming too but I think they are going to fight jack and maybe King or Queen(im pretty sure that King or Queen will go to the rooftop later to fight Zoro, there is no way Oda doesn't give a proper versus to Zoro) so for the other 2 positions for now I'll give it to Momo and the guy who talked to Marco that we still don't know who it is.

Momo is obvious that will help Luffy give the last blow to Kaidou, that's why I added him

I still think it's Zoro vs King, however unlikely it looks right now. We need that swordsman 1v1

It's amazing how one chapter debunked all of Sanji wankdom's shit:
1. Mighty gifters beat Sanji, so they can't talk shit
2. Tonfa got cut
3. Apoo one shot
4. CoO was nonexistent
5. Zoro says he's here to cut Kaido

Oda?! Are you reading WG?
:rolaugh:
Still think its possible, because Zoro does talk about potentially going through the roof, assuming Marco helps.

That said, either character may stop King, and I could see it being Marco, if temporarily (nothing to gain from Marco beating King, so I doubt it'd be a permanent matchup anyway).

Honestly still in the dark on how all of this is gonna play out

Status
Not open for further replies.