Who Got More Hype This Chapter

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, he won't. It has to be him, or people won't consider him an Emperor. Others might fight him, but Kaido can't be nerfed like Doffy.

With Doffy, Luffy didn't get the full credit. It was Luffy/Law 50/50.
So he wont be One now, cause lots of People Will fight Kaido, much more than 2 like was against doffy, kaido already fought 9 and got little damage, and Will keep coming.

Luffy can give the final blow and get most of the credit but he wont solo kaido EVER in his life.

I still think it's Zoro vs King, however unlikely it looks right now. We need that swordsman 1v1

It's amazing how one chapter debunked all of Sanji wankdom's shit:
1. Mighty gifters beat Sanji, so they can't talk shit
2. Tonfa got cut
3. Apoo one shot
4. CoO was nonexistent
5. Zoro says he's here to cut Kaido

Oda?! Are you reading WG?
:rolaugh:
The gifters tricked Sanji. The Yeti Cool Brothers knocked Zoro out....is that important?

Apoo got one shot by a sneak attack so it doesn't count. Ulti got one shot by Yamato then went on to clash with her just chapters later. Getting one shot by Zoro while he's clearly fighting Drake does not make Apoo any weaker than Zoro.

His CoO didn't help you're right there.

We've known that for a while now. He'll definitely do it too. Maybe not kill but he'll definitely scar him and get some good hits in.

Honestly not saying the Zoro/Queen moment truly meant anything, but I think this might rule out Zoro v. Queen simply because of Queen's overreaction and Zoro's determination to fight and/or injure Kaido.

That said, it doesnt really give points to Zoro v. King either, so we'll have to see what happens. Sanji fans SHOULD be happy because Queen STILL has an interest in him and his father. We definitely will get that exposition later, and makes sense in a major fight.

nah mihawk is an eos goal
elbaf is far too soon.
So,

After it gets revealed that Imu is a secret dictator of the world.
After it gets revealed whatever terrible thing the National Treasure is, which DD insisted would turn the world upside down.
After it gets revealed whatever terrible things the WG did in the Void Century
And after it gets revealed that the WG is planning to do a Great Cleansing.

Mihawk is gonna be like: “Yeah... I think I’m gonna ally myself with the World Government again.” ?

So he wont be One now, cause lots of People Will fight Kaido, much more than 2 like was against doffy, kaido already fought 9 and got little damage, and Will keep coming.

Luffy can give the final blow and get most of the credit but he wont solo kaido EVER in his life.
Dude Oda said One Piece will be revealed at the end of Wano. There is no more time for "other people". Blackbeard vs. Luffy (> Roger/Whitebeard) is coming soon.

Will other people FIGHT Kaido? Yes, but they can't heavily nerf him. This arc is about Luffy becoming RECOGNIZED an Emperor.

He can't be recognized as an Emperor if Kaido is massively nerfed be it Law, Kid or Zoro.

No, he won't. It has to be him, or people won't consider him an Emperor. Others might fight him, but Kaido can't be nerfed like Doffy.

With Doffy, Luffy didn't get the full credit. It was Luffy/Law 50/50.
By the way Law isn’t the deuteragonist of Wano, now it’s confirmed Zoro, ur theories were wrong too. The floor u stand on is crumbling

Status
Not open for further replies.