Who Got More Hype This Chapter

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
He cut the tonfas, good.

It wasn't a sneak attack but it obviously wasn't a fair attack. I am one of the people that thinks Zoro would do better against Killer 1 on 1 if you take out Gyukimaru. This is basically the same thing. Zoro technically saw Killer swinging at him but couldn't do anything about it. Does that make Killer stronger or faster than Zoro? Obviously not. Apoo was holding off Hybrid X Drake when Zoro went in for the kill. Is Zoro one shotting him impressive even though it was a surprise attack? Yes. Killer failed to one shot him even when he caught Zoro off guard so this just shows that Zoro has higher AP than Killer. But you can't use this to put Apoo down.

I think Queen was more surprised than spooked but I'd give the win to Zoro if they ever fought.

Zoro could have CoC, yes.

He's always had a personality.

Zoro cutting Kaido is 100% happening now more than ever.
I'm glad you agree my man, some sanji fans have been blinded by lanji love

Yea he would if he's starts off serious. He broke his tonfas, hence his Armament. What that means is that Zoro cutting through Apoo's defense. And this is Ittoryu Zoro. No telling what Santoryu would accomplish.
Not at all. The only reason Zoro landed that attack to begin with was because Apoo had his hands full. The same thing happened to Apoo when Kid surprise attacked him earlier. You have to remember that Apoo has a devil fruit that literally makes it so that you take constant damage unless you block out sound completely and that's just what we know of his fruit. How is Zoro going to wield 3 swords and one shot Apoo when he's getting blown up?

The thing is, is he was actually trained by Mihawk, and he's still making a proclamation like that, despite the fact... Quite bold of Zoro to say that, considering who the man who trained him is.... Whoever told Zoro Kaido was the strongest, Zoro trusts their word...
Yep which is why my scaling has always been Kaido>BB>Mihawk=>Akainu>Shanks.

Yall have to undertand me here i do think that zoro cutting kaido is gonna happen now. But i still dont think that zoro is killing kaido.

If im wrong yall can give me as much Ls as you want. But im standing by my statement
Zoro killing Kaido makes no sense because it can only happen if one of those two things occurs :

- Zoro will defeat Kaido instead of Luffy
- Zoro will coldly finish off a defeated and defenseless man

Number one can't happen, number 2 is not something a main character and honorable man like Zoro would do. Zoro reopening Kaido's wound to give Luffy an opening (no pun intended) and allow him to land the final blow makes much more sense.

Zoro was injured fatally thanks to Kuma in TB while Luffy was fully healthy and Sanji was pretty fair in health. Zoro couldn't really go all out thanks to that. Hell that's an extreme Haki bloom if you think about it.

Zoro has been training with the WSS longer than Luffy trained with Rayleigh, Zoro trained with a teacher that is nearly identical in his fighting style while Luffy could only get basic haki training from Rayleigh. Unlike Luffy who just kept fighting animals, Zoro already beat all the Baboons on his 1st day, and the only one left to train him was Mihawk, a legit Top Tier. It's not that Zoro is skipping levels. It's the fact that Zoro came out of the timeskip immensely powerful, and in my opinion at this point way more powerful than Luffy.

Being a MC doesn't make you more powerful than your allies just because.
so you mean to say currently Zoro >>>>>> current Luffy and could have neg diffed Doflamingo, and now Kaido?? ....you guys are really something and wonder why Zoro fans receive so much flak.....:suresure:
and guess Zoro solos Kaido as he one shot Apoo and Kaido also one shot Luffy and see how parallels matched ...now, don't be modest...go ahead and say Zoro solos Kaido and Oda may fullfill your dream

Status
Not open for further replies.