Who Got More Hype This Chapter

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, now thinking about it what if Onigashima is a part of the ice continent where Oars died? Oda was slyly not showing it during Oden's flashback.
It could be that given Kaido's lineage the skull could be an ancestor of his and that he shows great pride for it. He could've just brought it with himself when he came to Wano 25 years ago.

Zoro was injured fatally thanks to Kuma in TB while Luffy was fully healthy and Sanji was pretty fair in health. Zoro couldn't really go all out thanks to that. Hell that's an extreme Haki bloom if you think about it.

Zoro has been training with the WSS longer than Luffy trained with Rayleigh, Zoro trained with a teacher that is nearly identical in his fighting style while Luffy could only get basic haki training from Rayleigh. Unlike Luffy who just kept fighting animals, Zoro already beat all the Baboons on his 1st day, and the only one left to train him was Mihawk, a legit Top Tier. It's not that Zoro is skipping levels. It's the fact that Zoro came out of the timeskip immensely powerful, and in my opinion at this point way more powerful than Luffy.

Being a MC doesn't make you more powerful than your allies just because.
Name me one subbordinate that was stronger than his captain in one piece. A serious one.

H

Haoshoku

The 5 Stages of Grief

Denial:
ZORO WILL NOT CUT KAIDO.

Get this through your heads.
Anger:
Bargaining:
It was nice of X Drake to do the heavy lifting so Zoro could sneak attack Apoo like that.
Depression:
Oda's gone too far with Zoro. It has to stop
Acceptance:
I hope Kaido drops the island on Zoro's head so Yamato can replace him.

Brah, Oda has stated Kaido > Mihawk. How is Zoro going to do shit against a guy who's > his EOS fight?

This is like Luffy beating a guy who's > Roger in Wano. That's fucking stupid. Stop falling for Oda's bait.
This either means Zoro's assessment of Kiado's strength is off and once he fights Mihawk he will realizes Mihawk is stronger. Or Kiado is stronger and his defeat doesn't come from just one person but several strong characters (supernovas) working together.

Name me one subbordinate that was stronger than his captain in one piece. A serious one.
I'm only looking at the feats and the training both had to go through. Zoro injured his eye during that training. I don't care if it never happened before. The fact of the matter is is that Luffy got into way more difficult fights than Zoro at this point, and that'll be the only reason Luffy's ahead of Zoro. It's obvious at this point that Oda held Zoro back severely to let Luffy shine.

Status
Not open for further replies.