Who Got More Hype This Chapter

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mihawk is an eos goal
so surpassing him will come closer to the end of the story
when he does surpass him
we the fans wont have to guess when he does as you have just done. it will be made clear. chances are
he doesnt do it till eos when he obtains the title.
whats not clicking .
Zoro said that he should become WSS before Luffy becomes PK, so Zoro has to get the title either at or before Laugh Tale, and unless Mihawk randomly just shows up at Laugh Tale, he’s fighting Mihawk before then

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Zoro will cut Kaido. Zoro will NOT kill Kaido.

They are 2 very different things. Kaido is on another tier from anyone in the Straw Hat alliance. Kaido's strength in hybrid is unmatched, except by Big Mom and Whitebeard.
Brah, Oda has stated Kaido > Mihawk. How is Zoro going to do shit against a guy who's > his EOS fight?

This is like Luffy beating a guy who's > Roger in Wano. That's fucking stupid. Stop falling for Oda's bait.

Zoro speed attack is a quality Oda always highlights .

This chapter we see it Drake reacting as if he didn't know what happened.

I can't say the same for Punk Gibson..
It's a huge metal arm that will probably make a shit ton of noise to assemble and move.

Zoro and kid attack are vastly different so u can't use that argument.

Distracted or not... these are supernovas putting down one with a single attack is huge.
Kid failed as example.
I'm not disagreeing with you at all though. I'm just saying in a normal fight Zoro wouldn't beat Apoo as quick as he just did.

Yes, putting down a supernova with one hit is a big deal. Killer also failed to do so when given the same opportunity as Zoro.

Status
Not open for further replies.