Who Got More Hype This Chapter

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
l-drake. man, he's so shocked you'd think zoro's power was too much for him. i really hope that's just a crappy reaction panel for zoro hype purposes and not an actual representation of a difference in strength. cuz so far Oda is serving novas hot Ls :lusalty:

great chapter tho, thank you zoro for wrecking apoop :kata:

shoutout to strongest creature kaidou for the island lift, too :milaugh:

Not at all. The only reason Zoro landed that attack to begin with was because Apoo had his hands full. The same thing happened to Apoo when Kid surprise attacked him earlier. You have to remember that Apoo has a devil fruit that literally makes it so that you take constant damage unless you block out sound completely and that's just what we know of his fruit. How is Zoro going to wield 3 swords and one shot Apoo when he's getting blown up?
By using his super quick Ittoryu style and break Apoo's shit before he starts tooting his horn as he did here? Oda has shown time and time and time again that when Zoro goes for a quick slash, especially Ittoryu style, it's even difficult for skilled fighters to keep up. There's no feats Apoo have that'll help him avoid such a defeat.

Not at all. The only reason Zoro landed that attack to begin with was because Apoo had his hands full. The same thing happened to Apoo when Kid surprise attacked him earlier. You have to remember that Apoo has a devil fruit that literally makes it so that you take constant damage unless you block out sound completely and that's just what we know of his fruit. How is Zoro going to wield 3 swords and one shot Apoo when he's getting blown up?
I disagree, Zoro landed an attack because he was too strong and fast for Apoo. The most he could do was put up a tonfa. Zoro cut through Apoo tonfas.

Zoro killing Kaido makes no sense because it can only happen if one of those two things occurs :

- Zoro will defeat Kaido instead of Luffy
- Zoro will coldly finish off a defeated and defenseless man
Luffy takes Big Mom
Number one can't happen, number 2 is not something a main character and honorable man like Zoro would do. Zoro reopening Kaido's wound to give Luffy an opening (no pun intended) and allow him to land the final blow makes much more sense.

so you mean to say currently Zoro >>>>>> current Luffy and could have neg diffed Doflamingo, and now Kaido?? ....you guys are really something and wonder why Zoro fans receive so much flak.....:suresure:
Didn't say current. I meant beginning of the TS. At that point Luffy had a superior alpha on his crew that respected him enough to not outshine him.

Also Doffy's not that powerful imo. Rank him at YC 3.5. Broke his CoA shit on a non-hardened non-meito blade. If Zoro's going for the win and isn't fucking around I can see him breaking Doffy's sphinter soon afterwards.

Zoro killing Kaido makes no sense because it can only happen if one of those two things occurs :

- Zoro will defeat Kaido instead of Luffy
- Zoro will coldly finish off a defeated and defenseless man

Number one can't happen, number 2 is not something a main character and honorable man like Zoro would do. Zoro reopening Kaido's wound to give Luffy an opening (no pun intended) and allow him to land the final blow makes much more sense.
Exactly. I think he'll cut Kaido and give some good damage but I really don't think ZKK.

Status
Not open for further replies.