Who Got More Hype This Chapter

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanji had an entire arc he couldn’t shine in. Oda’s done with him. Now I just need Luffy to bitchslap Kidd back to his place under Zoro and law, shit on Big Mom and defeat Blackbeard
He did shine in the arc. If you think he didn't then the only thing you're worried about are fights. He was developed a lot and Zoro may receive similar development in Wano if Oda decides to delve into his past as a possible Shimotsuki. Will that not matter as well?

You mean the guy trying to find the Will of D, the initial that Rox, Garp and Roger all had?
everybody right now:
will of d, knowledge, one piece, truth of the wg :gonope:
one shotting supernovas, lifting islands :goyea:

:gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

At this point Luffy and Zoro are carrying the Supernova brand. The rest of these guys just can't hang. This is what separates the men from the boys, and brother those boys are fucking infants.

u sure bro? :beckmoji:

I just say it is similar to what Yamato did Ulti.

Apoo wasn't focused on Zoro,that's a fact no? Or am I suppose to be bias and play favorite because Zoro is my fave?
apoo isn't focused while he is targeted by a whole alliance and Zoro and drake fought him last chapter ? :josad: so he forgot about Zoro and the ppl who are targeting him and want to kill him:josad: also in the panel apoo saw Zoro coming and he blitzed both of drake and Apoo while clashing this is something u can't just find randomely :milaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.