Who Got More Hype This Chapter

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
You also have to consider that those clouds are strong enough to rip an island off of its connection to the Earth. Kaido now has a much better AoE feat than Mihawk by just breathing.

Mihawk fanboys got completely cucked in this chapter lol. First their fav, Zoro, stated that Kaido is the strongest, and then Kaido casually shat on Mihawk’s best feat. Mihawk can easily cut a frozen tsunami and launch it a few meters into the air? Cool. Kaido can easily rip an island off of the Earth and levitate of a few kilometers above the sea.
Feat wise yes it's better than Mihawk cutting an iceberg. It was a causal(easy to assume since Kaido is showing no signs of fatigued right now) island level feat. It ripped the island quickly at that so mountains should be much quicker. Fighting Kaido while dodging Golem Picas above your head.

I keep bringing up the clouds hindering Kaido cause I'm seriously hoping something like that doesnt become a plot point for Luffy winning. It would make Kaido look stupid again.

haha so Zoro be like "I respect Luffy but I am much stronger than him" is the argument you are posing....good lord...read the line again....even data book said "Zoro is second strongest"
Well that's been Zoro's motto since fully buying into the Straw Hats. Power isn't even a thought in terms of who does what in the Straw Hats. And yea at this point Zoro is likely a little behind Luffy considering Luffy's abundance of Haki Blooms. I'd hope so. But that definitely wasn't the case at the beginning of the Post-TS.

Today is Zoro's day...dunnow how much time we have to wait for Luffy's chapter, he hasn't gotten one since 949.....and lowkey hoping for good Sanji chapter too...
Sanji had an entire arc he couldn’t shine in. Oda’s done with him. Now I just need Luffy to bitchslap Kidd back to his place under Zoro and law, shit on Big Mom and defeat Blackbeard

But that has nothing like Apoo's situation since unlike Zoro, Apoo hasn't shown feats to keep up with Ittoryu style and his Armament haki isn't capable of withstanding one of Zoro's serious, full-fledged attack considering his Tonfas broke, while Zoro's swords wouldn't break or even chip from Killer's assault.
He doesn't need to. You have to remember that Apoo uses the tonfas for DEFENSE. We have yet to see Apoo attack with anything other than his devil fruit. This is not how a normal fight with Apoo would go down. Ace couldn't keep up with Blackbeard in hand to hand combat at all but could put up a fight with his devil fruit. It's the same thing here. It's just that Apoo wasn't given the chance to use his fruit in this 2v1.

Apoo was fighting Drake. Zoro came after he left him alone for a little bit and took advantage of the fact that Drake was holding him 1 on 1. Zoro speedblitzed someone that wasn't paying attention. Yamato "speedblitzed" Ulti then evenly clashed with her a few chapters later. Please calm down.
the fk are u talking about apoo is targeted by all the fighters why would he not takes his guard on did ulti fight luffy and yamato ? did she know she got a grudge with her ? lmao Zoro blitzed both drake and apoo while clashing what the fk apoo would do when he is alone Zoro was fighting killer and he still evaded gyuki sneak attack from behind what's this then despite he never took him as an opponent

Ohhhhhh. So when Apoo dodges both Zoro and Drake sneak attacking simultaniously it's... Zoro is weak gifter level

When Zoro does it while Apoo clearly sees it coming it's ehhhh that's not strength that's a bitch ass sneak attack
I just say it is similar to what Yamato did Ulti.

Apoo wasn't focused on Zoro,that's a fact no? Or am I suppose to be bias and play favorite because Zoro is my fave?

Status
Not open for further replies.