Who Got More Hype This Chapter

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
We badly need Luffy wank in this forum filled with Zoro and Sanji fans....Luffy fans like me and you (if you are) are scarce in this forum...:josad:
Lowkey I always give Luffy his props as a character. Did earlier in the spoiler thread.
I agree with this, but with an added caveat. Luffy receives aid from others because of his philosophy on being King. Like regular non-Luffy pirates, Kid seems to be set on hoarding the glory and fame that goes with being Pirate King, which gets him shunned. He'd probably refuse aid either way, but it's never really offered. I had similar thoughts on the difference between Luffy and the other WG member after Robin's "Luffy doesn't care about the WIll of D" last week.

I think Luffy might never become individually stronger than emperors or admirals, but he'll always receive help that'll make him king. As he's not actually trying to become a traditional king. In One Piece's world, that's the most terrifying power like Mihawk said.
It's an interesting way to incorporate "plot armor" in your narrative, but unfortunately Luffy doesn't get appreciated among some hardcores because of it.
If u mean you need power scale type wanking though

I love Luffy and Sanji beating Luffy hurt me too much
I do too and I felt some kinda way about Sanji for a little while. You have to move past that though. If you look at it Sanji really did get some good moments and amazing development in the arc. I'm hoping Zoro gets something like that if it's revealed that he's a Shimotsuki or something like that.

I do too and I felt some kinda way about Sanji for a little while. You have to move past that though. If you look at it Sanji really did get some good moments and amazing development in the arc. I'm hoping Zoro gets something like that if it's revealed that he's a Shimotsuki or something like that.
I always wanted to know what this development was that Sanji had. I enjoyed the arc. And I don’t hate Sanji, just his fans

Status
Not open for further replies.