Who Got More Hype This Chapter

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Kaido is reaching WB level honestly, preeetty close to it. Man just effortlessly lifting islands and shit.

Also Zoro obviously showed this chapter that he is beyond YC lvl

@nik87 was right! Zoro is a top tier already and probably Admiral lvl.
I have Zoro at high YC1 still, but let's see what diff King gives Zoro. Queen shitting himself at Zoro doesn't bode well for him
:myman:
Of course Kaido is close to WB. Whether stronger or weaker, that much is a no-brainer if he is current strongest.

About the island feat, best lifting+DC feat(breaking the foundation) we have ever seen.

And to be completely fair, WB has world ending capability, he was simply restricted in MF due to allies and sickness.

Chopper : I am a doctor ! I will help everyone, enemy and ally !!
Beast pirates : huh ?!
Chopper : you will survive !! You won’t get killed by that inhuman man !!
Queen : that talking Tanuki (Racoon Dog) !! And that disgraceful Apoo !! Damn you both !!!
Queen : kyaaah!!! Huh !!?
Zoro : what game are you talking about !!
Zoro : I didn’t come to this island to play worthless games !!
Zoro : I came here to cut/wound Kaido, The World Strongest !!!
The line about Kaido is on the next page but yeah

And to be completely fair, WB has world ending capability, he was simply restricted in MF due to allies and sickness.
His fruit with prolonged use, and fucking with the tectonic plates could fuck up the entire world, but its not instant imo. Its gotta take a while. And he isnt gonna exactly bust the planet, just fuck it up thanks to his fruit over a really prolonged use of it i think.

Status
Not open for further replies.