Who Got More Hype This Chapter

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really dont understand why people create fiction like Admiral level or yonko level.

If kinemon can fight kaido then its clear luffy will take on kaido .

At best Akainu along with other Admirals are powerful and on same bracket as big mom and kaido.
Kinemon can damage kaido...

But that doesnt mean he can "fight" him, the bunch of fodders that could damage WB was beyond i can count, that doenst mean they are a big treat to wb or can "fight" him. That apply to luffy, zoro and almost anyone, If the little Tama pierce a knife on luffy she Will damage him.

Be able to Damage someone doenst mean shit, kaido proved and neg diffed ALL the scabards that are veteran and YC lvl characters.

Luffy Will not only damage kaido but put up a fight, BUT, whit a group to be able to take him down.

I didn't say that. Of course he wants to be WSS. But it's not his final goal anymore.
No that's what you misunderstand.

Do you remember Zoro vs Kuma?

Zoro told Kuma "if I can't save my captain, then how can I call myself WSS?"

Do you see what I mean? Zoro added helping luffy become pirate king to the criteria he considers to be WSS.

Like if Zoro let's luffy die and continues his journey alone and finds and defeats mihawk, he would TECHNICALLY be the WSS but to him the achievement would be sullied by the fact that he let luffy die.

It's similar to the Wado Ichimonji situation. If Zoro let's Wado break before becoming WSS, even if he gets a replacement sword and still beats Mihawk, the achievement would not work for him because he lost Wado which he promised to keep until the very end.

And it works the other way around, if Zoro helps luffy become pirate King And DOES NOT fight mihawk, thats equally as bad to him and again he wouldn't consider his dream complete there too.

It's not that Zoro found a higher dream. It's just that Zoro added more conditions to his dream to make it more meaningful than "he just fights real good"... now for zoro to truly be WSS in his own eyes he must "fight real good, fullfill the promise to kuina with Wado and help luffy be pirate king".

All the above must happen and I still believe the fighting mihawk part will be the very last thing since this is a shonen, and fights are usually the last thing in a character's story arc

Status
Not open for further replies.