Who Got More Hype This Chapter

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Fallen Prince

Actually Page One is still around you are correct.

Someone for sure must deal with him before he does something dangerous.

Whether or not it shall be Sanji's last fight someone will probably do it.
Final you are doing it again lol. Dont go back to spamming same content .

Tl;dr i was joking , page one is probably weakest among flying 6 . At this point if sanji does not get General boss fight then we should question existence of his character ?

C

critical mindset

Interesting analysis then vergo was nerfed against law ?
Compare Law's finisher where he has just one arm, therefore not enough build of electrical current to create a huge electrical arc like we see in Vergo's case

"it didn't work!!!"

Vergo was nerfed but that doesn't matter because no one escapes the cutting power when Law goes all mountain level. Remember Oden with ryou, his ryou didn't even cut it against the barrier barrier fruit. Devil fruits can nullfiy haki users, plain and simple. Law almost killed everyone by cutting up the factory which meant it caved in over them and they were nearly buried under the rubble. That was the only way however and how far he needed to go to deal with this man :kata:

K

Kaido D. Stronger

Now that we know Kinnemon can cut and hurt Kaido with Homura Saki (the flame splitter attack), we need to revamp our understanding of the power standings in this verse yet again in favour of Vergo

Here the smaller dragon is said to be stronger than the bigger one Zoro defeated

such that it requires Kinnemon’s strongest attack to take it down with the help of Brook's strongest one to boot (while again he just used Homura Saki to damage Kaido)

But the very same Dragon that was wreaking havoc and being on the warpath against the strawhats (in fact wanting to eat them all) that same dragon started packing as soon as he sees Vergo

@Kaido D. Stronger
Confirmed, VERGO-SAN, was the mentor of kaido.:steef::steef::steef::steef:

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Final you are doing it again lol. Dont go back to spamming same content .

Tl;dr i was joking , page one is probably weakest among flying 6 . At this point if sanji does not get General boss fight then we should question existence of his character ?
Nope don't show saltiness bud. I'm stating concrete things and I never mentioned about Page One until today.

Sanji is the most fitting man to take him down, I don't see whoelse is adapt for this job right now. If you will find a better candidate just tell me.

F

Fallen Prince

Compare Law's finisher where he has just one arm, therefore not enough build of electrical current to create a huge electrical arc like we see in Vergo's case

"it didn't work!!!"

Vergo was nerfed but that doesn't matter because no one escapes the cutting power when Law goes all mountain level. Remember Oden with ryou, his ryou didn't even cut it against the barrier barrier fruit. Devil fruits can nullfiy haki users, plain and simple. Law almost killed everyone by cutting up the factory which meant it caved in over them and they were nearly buried under the rubble. That was the only way however and how far he needed to go to deal with this man :kata:
Basically law's devil fruit is op level.

Vergo was like No.2 in doffy's ranking . Its shame Oda nerfed his character.

F

Fallen Prince

Nope don't show saltiness bud. I'm stating concrete things and I never mentioned about Page One until today.

Sanji is the most fitting man to take him down, I don't see whoelse is adapt for this job right now. If you will find a better candidate just tell me.
You are joking right , hope you changed since your month long ban lol.

Just be careful not to spam same content ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.