Who Got More Hype This Chapter

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy shit youre stupid
he was hearing voices you idiot it even shows us a marine begging for help when he stands in front of akainu to show us what hes hearing
And who said he heard him ?

You do realise you can sense emotions, and feel how people are feeling. Again Coby hasnt been shown hearing conversations. Dont call me stupid when youve been dubunked and literally have no proof.

Zoro fanboys literally were bitching for 20 chapters, saying he was KOed because of hunger not Killer.

Now that Denjiro who got fodderized by Kaido made him Zoro look sterile, it's hE hAd SuCh a bIG wOunD, iT's LiKe mIhAwK'S sLasH.

You only got 2 options here:

Zoro got owned by Killer or he got owned by Denjiro. Pick your poison.
You place too much importance on trivial things, Zoro took down Killer nothing you say can change that

saying Mihawk is YC3 level is utter bullshit, you just lost your credibility man. Go to any one piece page and try to say it, you will get trashed lmao
Mihawk who chases Don Kreig and gets excited for fodder marine. Mihawk who runs away from Vista. Mihawk who gets talked down to Croc and Croc tells him to stay outta his way...then disappears till the end of the arc.

That Mihawk right ?:milaugh:

Stag Beetle Gifter's punching bag
Provide a panel of Zoro and the beetle gifter clashing though. Both were fine after the encounter. They might as well have avoided each other. It was Sanji who was ON PANEL a punching bag for Blacktooth and was lying on the floor and shaking in his own blood.
Oden and Ryuma are YC1 lvl

Mihawk is YC3 lvl
:laughmoji:

My personal opinion is that Zoro is stronger than Old Garp but weaker than Kizaru and Akainu, as well as weaker than Kaido.

So close enough except for the Kaido matter of course, I still think he is not the strongest being alive, yet perhaps close enough. Might be a reason why Oda has recently introduced skepticism in Zoro's words. If we take it at face value then Zoro's words don't account for much.
This part is still unsure, some are saying its there, some saying its not. Im just gonna wait for the official. But Killer already called him the strongest pirate and judging about his current feat of uprooting and lifting an island way bigger than MF effortlessly in base leaves me no reason to doubt it.

Still waiting for the official viz, but zoro's statement for me is just icing on the cake.

Provide a panel of Zoro and the beetle gifter clashing though. Both were fine after the encounter. They might as we have avoided each other. It was Sanji who was ON PANEL a punching bag for Blacktooth and was lying on the floor and shaking in his own blood.

:laughmoji:
So Zoro ran away ? Ok thank you...

New nickname....Run Awayer from Stag Beetle lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.