Who Got More Hype This Chapter

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Zoro fanboys literally were bitching for 20 chapters, saying he was KOed because of hunger not Killer.

Now that Denjiro who got fodderized by Kaido made him Zoro look sterile, it's hE hAd SuCh a bIG wOunD, iT's LiKe mIhAwK'S sLasH.

You only got 2 options here:

Zoro got owned by Killer or he got owned by Denjiro. Pick your poison.
Before he fainted his belly made a noise

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
And who said he heard him ?

You do realise you can sense emotions, and feel how people are feeling. Again Coby hasnt been shown hearing conversations. Dont call me stupid when youve been dubunked and literally have no proof.
He fuckin said you pleb the voices. asia and ussop could see lights coby could hear the voices of people dying,
it even changes later to normal

sensing presences and hearing voices are not the same. coby can do both

Zoro fanboys literally were bitching for 20 chapters, saying he was KOed because of hunger not Killer.

Now that Denjiro who got fodderized by Kaido made him Zoro look sterile, it's hE hAd SuCh a bIG wOunD, iT's LiKe mIhAwK'S sLasH.

You only got 2 options here:

Zoro got owned by Killer or he got owned by Denjiro.
Theres no headcanon about it, it just requires you to have the ability to read

Both clearly have gluurgle from their stomach. I actually cant believe how retarded you are.

Cyrus the Cactus

Mihawk Reigns Supreme
Do you speak English? Do you understand the difference between "personally" and "we"?

And if you read the OP, this was my exact point. Luffy took both Law and Zoro to fight Doffy

And then let Zoro behind to fight Doffy's strongest commander

It's not just Zoro who is going up there. It's Jinbe and Sanji where you get

Luffy + Law + Kid vs. Kaido
Zoro vs. King
Sanji vs. Queen
Jinbe vs. Jack

Pica even has the same style mask as King. Oda's recycling of themes hits you on the nose, and you still ignore it.
I don't know why people keep falling for Oda's bait. Anything characters say doesn't matter at all after Sanji literally stated he was going to take out Page 1 for the war, fought him, and Page 1 is here.

Zoro won't do a shit to a guy stronger than his EOS goal. Get fucking real. Dude was talking shit to Fujitora too.
Man, @sanjikun moving the goal posts. First we needed ZORO HIMSELF saying he wants to fight - not even kill! - but fight Zoro, and now even that isn't good enough for him despite Oda slapping him across the face with it.

So all left to downplay Zoro is his power level as a child?

:okay:
I don't think they want to go that route. Sanji was weak as a kid too.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
This part is still unsure, some are saying its there, some saying its not. Im just gonna wait for the official. But Killer already called him the strongest pirate and judging about his current feat of uprooting and lifting an island way bigger than MF effortlessly in base leaves me no reason to doubt it.

Still waiting for the official viz, but zoro's statement for me is just icing on the cake.
Ah I think Issho can do that too at full power. The problem lies in the notion Base Kaido > Base Issho fundamentally, and Hybrid is even more potent than that.

Clowns tried to shit on Fuji for not being able to one shot Zoro, not considering that he ain't a scrub like his captain at that time, and that he could hold his own against Top Tiers coming out of the TS otherwise Mihawk wouldn't have bothered sending his ass to the New World.

- Zoro came out of the TS stronger than Luffy.

If i see correctly it's Wado he is using which means this Zoro is roughly the same as in Dressrosa.

Status
Not open for further replies.