Votes: 7 3.2%
  • ⭐️⭐️

Votes: 2 0.9%
  • ⭐️

Votes: 2 0.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes of course it does. I know youre really stupid, but explain to me why zoro would tell queen hes here to cut kaido once.
Why tf would Zoro kill Kaido when hes never killed anyone his entire life. Zoro may think he can defeat Kaido....(which he wont) but killing him is out the question.

The first thing Zoro did in Wano is killing that Magistrate-hence his title The Magistrate Killer :beckmoji:
Did it ever say he died ?

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Why tf would Zoro kill Kaido when hes never killed anyone his entire life. Zoro may think he can defeat Kaido....(which he wont) but killing him is out the question.

Did it ever say he died ?
Zoro killed the original mr 7 and the magistrate amongst others. Your stupidity knows no bounds its seems.
Post automatically merged:

Zoro and chap 997 also trending in France
:steef::cheers:
YOOOOOO WORO TRENDING WORLDWIDE.

This is absolutely insane chapter!!
Insane hype for Kaido!! He is kickstarting his plan NOW!! I thought he will kick start his plan after pummeling Luffy again....But he doesn't consider Luffy as a threat yet.

The war is already moving towards Wano mainland. And a huge chaos is gonna start. This chaos may lead to huge tragedy....

Zoro was hype this chapter. Defeated Apoo quite easily, cut through Queen's bazooka and he is ready to cut Kaido.... Marco the pheonix is back in action yay!! I think Zoro will cut Kaido( feat mirroring Oden's) but I would be happy if Zoro gets a YC fight now....

Sanji part was bit boring. Chopper was great this chapter!! He is curing literally everything now!! In near future he will be a doctor worthy to be in pirate King's crew....

Wonder what Big Mom is gonna do now. Really excited for future chapters!!

He used it against mr 1 and hody iirc. Seriously learn how to read.
Fair, but Zoro was noticeably to superior to Mr. 1 apart from cutting steel. He was just focusing on 1 blade to cut steel. Against anyone close to him, he uses 2-3 swords. Kaku EASILY blocked that move. Against Pica, Killer, and even FI people, he used 3 swords. Against Kaku 9.

1 bladed attacks are optimized for speed/agility i.e. sneak attacks. Apoo will not be down for long with that attack. With Sanzen Sekai he could have put him down for good. But Apoo needs to actually accept challenge, because he won't be able to land it that easily without Drake's help.

Status
Not open for further replies.