Spoiler General One Punch Man Spoilers

S

Shuyaku

How's it, exactly? Return to traditional OPM standards or does it become a competent battle manga?
Former, it's great, we get the classic vibe with random/funny character interactions. OPM will never become a generic battle manga, it was just temporary with the MA arc. Murata is expanding on it which is both good and bad, he's fleshing out the events, but at the expense of dragging the action out far too much.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
:doffytroll:
Don't do me like that.

Nothing in particular.
Blue is pretty boring and I hope he dies so this fucking geezer Blast finally shows up. Garou coming back to the main story. Finally!
This is only for Manga spoilers or webcomic too? :phoenixmarco:

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
:doffytroll:
Don't do me like that.

Nothing in particular.
Blue is pretty boring and I hope he dies so this fucking geezer Blast finally shows up. Garou coming back to the main story. Finally!
This is only for Manga spoilers or webcomic too? :phoenixmarco:
Garou came back lmao? Is he normal or what? I have to catch up quickly.

Didn't know the Web Comic had new chapters.
Just checked them out, was pretty dope!
I knew there was something fishy with the Neo heroes, now we know it. And it's also very possible that the Neo heroes send the Monsters to attack the cities.
Garou was/is really thinking about his life and is changing - which is cool too see.
Best thing was seing King training XD - i really want him to get really strong and he himself seems to want it, but at the same time i don't think this will happen and he most likely stays the gag character...
The only thing that really annoys me in OPM is how stupid the people are...like in this chapter, shiryu destroys the truck, but the owner blames Garou like wtf???
Or when Saitama beat the deep sea king, they also made some stupid shit up...or when Saitama destroyed the meteor and nobody even died, but they stil complained because their car and other stuff got destroyed?...

S

Shuyaku

Didn't know the Web Comic had new chapters.
Just checked them out, was pretty dope!
I knew there was something fishy with the Neo heroes, now we know it. And it's also very possible that the Neo heroes send the Monsters to attack the cities.
Garou was/is really thinking about his life and is changing - which is cool too see.
Best thing was seing King training XD - i really want him to get really strong and he himself seems to want it, but at the same time i don't think this will happen and he most likely stays the gag character...
The only thing that really annoys me in OPM is how stupid the people are...like in this chapter, shiryu destroys the truck, but the owner blames Garou like wtf???
Or when Saitama beat the deep sea king, they also made some stupid shit up...or when Saitama destroyed the meteor and nobody even died, but they stil complained because their car and other stuff got destroyed?...
It's a running gag, which is done in excess imo. Even normally smart characters like Child Emperor are made to look completely dumb and oblivious when Saitama does anything, but now other characters are on the receiving end of that as well ? Screw that lol

Btw, this is a spoiler thread, i'm not sure using spoilers is necessary.

It's a running gag, which is done in excess imo. Even normally smart characters like Child Emperor are made to look completely dumb and oblivious when Saitama does anything, but now other characters are on the receiving end of that as well ? Screw that lol

Btw, this is a spoiler thread, i'm not sure using spoilers is necessary.
Not everybody reads the web comic tho. That's why i rather put it in spoilers.