Break Week Kaido lifts up Marineford. What happens?

Hypothetical scenario, we replace WB with Kaido, and instead of heaven and earth shaker Kaido lifts the island.

What happens?
Plot aside, he twists the island 180 degrees and sinks them. Unless Aokiji can stop it by freezing the sea around marineford and spreads it across an area so big, it cannot be covered by Kaido's dragon flames. Plus attacking Kaido and stalling him might not allow him to focus on carrying an island.

As said above, Aokiji might be able to stop the lift by freezing the Island down with ice. Its a bit of a question whether the ice is actually strong enough to hold Marineford down, but it does definitely occupy a large enough area to, and is thus heavy enough, at Aokiji's max.

Other than that, maybe Akainu can pull the Island back down with Lava awakening, but I kind of doubt it.

You think Akainu would turn them into lava? I agree. :cheers:
No I do believe Kaido would be wiping lava an brains off the spikes of his club tho. Fire ring doesn’t need prep so he’d solo akainu. King just shots fire from the background. We already know admirals can’t easily but YFM
:kata:
Post automatically merged:

Poor kaido, he might be sad because the club would get melted:myman:
Lol tell that to the last 2 Yonko, that weapons didn’t magically melt.
:josad:

Hypothetical scenario, we replace WB with Kaido, and instead of heaven and earth shaker Kaido lifts the island.

What happens?
without Kuzan .... he neg diff .... with Kuzan ... it's hard to tell .... but if all they left behind is ice ... Akainu and Kizaru can't use too much power ... and Kaido can use his fire to melt the ice ?

but ... the "plot" base fights should not be argued in power level debates
plots are full of agenda

Depends on whether people can shoot Kaido to stop the lifting first of all.

Worst case scenario is that Kaido basically lifts the island but nothing happens since admirals jump on him and tag him to take him down quick.

Best case is that he sinks the island and who can't fly drowns, or who can't escape his force too.

Akainu only “magma fisted” a YC4 who had a DF disadvantage and used his body as a meat shield, a YC4 who had his back turned, and an old man who was having a heart attack. Real impressive.
go read marineford again my friend , this mf put :

- 2 holes into wb
- a hole in ace
- a hole in Jinbei
- gave luffy the main character his only battle scar
- made some barbeque with one of wbc
- made blackbeard (a future yonko btw) with his full crew run away when he was heading alone towards them

i know ppl have some memory loss or dont read the manga source often to remind themselves of the imagery Oda was displaying with Sakazuki ... which's something is still unmatched to this day

go read marineford again my friend , this mf put :

- 2 holes into wb
- a hole in ace
- a hole in Jinbei
- gave luffy the main character his only battle scar
- made some barbeque with one of wbc
- made blackbeard (a future yonko btw) with his full crew run away when he was heading alone towards them

i know ppl have some memory loss or dont read the manga source often to remind themselves of the imagery Oda was displaying with Sakazuki ... which's something is still unmatched to this day

Curiel really tanked that hit quite nicely. Didn't even give him a scar.