๐Ÿ‘– Satoru vs Ryomen Sukuna

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
โ€Ž
Debate is officially over. Sukuna won

Welcome to the ultimate match-up within the JJK verse. Both at the absolute pinnacle of sorcery, and the only 2 real top tiers of the series, go head to head in a 1 v 1 battle to the death.

It's the man, the myth, the one Hounoured over all others, Gojo

vs the "King of curses", who ruled over the strongest age of Shamans with an iron fist, Sukuna.

Who takes the Win?

Let's have a clean battle with proper arguments backed up with feats, protrayal panels and reasonable speculations.

Some tags to get this started.
@yj @Light D Lamperouge @SinOfGreed @BangMi @Akai2 @Zowo @Seth @Tris @Ice devil slayer

My apologies if I've left you out. Come join in the fun.

Last edited:

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Throw on a poll please.

Time to show you guys why it's Gojo>Sukuna.

I'll start with the obvious.
Gojo literally says he can take him out. Right in front of Sukuna. And Sukuna keeps his mouth shut right there.
Gege, the author calls Satoru Gojo the strongest character in the show, after showing how full power Sukuna looks like.
Chapter 3. Full power Ryomen Sukuna shown.
Chapter 16, the author calls Gojo THE STRONGEST CHARACTER IN THE MANGA.

Moving on. I'll be talking about the switch in Sukuna's attitude after having found out that Megumi is a ten shadow curse user.

Sukuna goes from trying to kill him

however after figuring out that Megumi is a ten shadows user
Sukuna is concerned with him and saves him and wants to keep him alive, going so far as to even save Yuji. From a person who didn't care at all about anyone, and even tried killing Megumi himself, to carrying about Megumi's well being.

Now why would a man like Sukuna do that? Pretty obvious. We got an answer to it recently.

Years and years ago, the Zenin and Gojo family heads killed each other. The heads had the powers that Gojo and Megumi have.
Sukuna as a curse that has traversed ages and ages is fully aware of such a situation. That is the reason he is keeping Megumi alive. Sukuna is basing it on history repeating itself. He plans to use Megumi to defeat Gojo, because he himself is incapable of it.

Sukuna is incapable of beating Gojo.

And he himself knows that. That's why he is cultivating Megumi to take out Gojo, basing it on the ordeal that took place many years ago. Does Sukuna strike anyone like a guy who would plan ahead if the obstacle in his way was weaker than him? Definitely not. Sukuna knows that he cannot beat Gojo.

With the birth of Gojo the balance of the world was altered. Curses and curse users went into hiding because of him

If he should fall humanity is doomed

Curses worth up to 8 or 9 fingers of Sukuna
were shitting themselves at the thought of stalling Gojo for a minute.
Suguru Geto, someone who is capable of assessing curses and how they stack up to Sukuna's fingers, informs the curses that in order to win the war they need to immobilize Gojo and make an ally of Sukuna. Pay attention to how it is worded. Geto says they need to fulfill two conditions. Immobilizing Gojo and getting SUkuna on their side. That means that if they only fulfill one, i.e. get Sukuna on their side but do not immobilize Gojo or remove him from the fight they cannot win. Even with Sukuna and multiple special grade curses they cannot win against Gojo

Why you may ask?

What's wrong Sukuna stans??

Gojo puts your boy 6 feet under.​

S

SinOfGreed

Throw on a poll please.

Time to show you guys why it's Gojo>Sukuna.

I'll start with the obvious.
Gojo literally says he can take him out. Right in front of Sukuna. And Sukuna keeps his mouth shut right there.
Gege, the author calls Satoru Gojo the strongest character in the show, after showing how full power Sukuna looks like.
Chapter 3. Full power Ryomen Sukuna shown.
Chapter 16, the author calls Gojo THE STRONGEST CHARACTER IN THE MANGA.

Moving on. I'll be talking about the switch in Sukuna's attitude after having found out that Megumi is a ten shadow curse user.

Sukuna goes from trying to kill him

however after figuring out that Megumi is a ten shadows user
Sukuna is concerned with him and saves him and wants to keep him alive, going so far as to even save Yuji. From a person who didn't care at all about anyone, and even tried killing Megumi himself, to carrying about Megumi's well being.

Now why would a man like Sukuna do that? Pretty obvious. We got an answer to it recently.

Years and years ago, the Zenin and Gojo family heads killed each other. The heads had the powers that Gojo and Megumi have.
Sukuna as a curse that has traversed ages and ages is fully aware of such a situation. That is the reason he is keeping Megumi alive. Sukuna is basing it on history repeating itself. He plans to use Megumi to defeat Gojo, because he himself is incapable of it.

Sukuna is incapable of beating Gojo.

And he himself knows that. That's why he is cultivating Megumi to take out Gojo, basing it on the ordeal that took place many years ago. Does Sukuna strike anyone like a guy who would plan ahead if the obstacle in his way was weaker than him? Definitely not. Sukuna knows that he cannot beat Gojo.

With the birth of Gojo the balance of the world was altered. Curses and curse users went into hiding because of him

If he should fall humanity is doomed

Curses worth up to 8 or 9 fingers of Sukuna
were shitting themselves at the thought of stalling Gojo for a minute.
Suguru Geto, someone who is capable of assessing curses and how they stack up to Sukuna's fingers, informs the curses that in order to win the war they need to immobilize Gojo and make an ally of Sukuna. Pay attention to how it is worded. Geto says they need to fulfill two conditions. Immobilizing Gojo and getting SUkuna on their side. That means that if they only fulfill one, i.e. get Sukuna on their side but do not immobilize Gojo or remove him from the fight they cannot win. Even with Sukuna and multiple special grade curses they cannot win against Gojo

Why you may ask?

What's wrong Sukuna stans??

Gojo puts your boy 6 feet under.​
Well there you go. What more needs to be said lmfao

Gojo top 1

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Factual.

Regardless, even though I clown Sukuna because of his obnoxious fans like @Tris and @Marimo_420, he's very very very strong. And it's an extreme diff fight most likely. I just favour Gojo right now.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Meh. Everyone already used the most important stuff so I guess I will add my own take on this ( my headcanon ).

Look how Sukuna never talks about Gojo again. As if he got not to say scared but realized Gojo is a different breed than Jujutsu Sorcerers he fought years ago.

I don't like this whole "Golden age of the Jujutsu Sorcerers".

This doesn't mean Sukuna fought thousands of Gojos. Remember that next-generation = stronger and the cycle goes on and on and there is Gojo. He's probably the most skilled 6 eyes + Unlimited user that ever lived on Earth.

I think Sukuna fought strong opponents back then for sure but I want people to understand that the Golden Age might refer to the number of Sorcerers back then not necessarily the power of them. ( Of course, they must've been at least decent to pose at least a little challenge for Sukuna but you know what I mean by that ) Notice how the author reminds us how small is Jujutsu world in this age compared to the previous with how many people are Sorcerers now.

The thing that will always go against Gojo beating Sukuna is the retarded MC troupe that every Mangaka follows.

To everyone who read Black Clover.

I think that Gojo vs Sukuna will be a massive battle. The biggest one in the manga and Gojo would be clearly the one with the upper hand but he will ultimately lose due to incapability of killing his precious student. ( Julius situation basically ) He often says that he's a bad teacher but I think everyone that was his student developed this bond with him that surely shows that he has people around him.

As of now, Gojo can't die. He can't die until the higher-up system in Jujutsu Sorcerers world won't be abolished. Yuuji would be in constant fear because now once his "allies" will become his enemies to hunt him down and kill.

I push the agenda of Hakari and Yuta so I expect them to show up soon. I think I won't make a stretch if I say that current Yuta is the strongest Jujutsu Sorcerer -Gojo ofc and on top of that there is Hakari who got praised alongside Yuta by Gojo.

I think they are going to be a massive defense force sort of thing for Yuuji per Gojo's request.

I think the power system in Jujutsu world rn looks like this:
1. Gojo/Sukuna ( with the edge for Gojo atm ).
2. Yuta.
3. Hakari and Zen'in geezer I guess?
4. All Special grades and the rest of the top 10 is up to you.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
I'd probably back Sukuna off portrayal.
That's a bit mad looking at what the author says about Gojo and like everything Gojo did up to this point but fair I guess.

They are co. #1.

I just give the edge for Gojo atm.

You mean the current head of Zen'in clan? He ain't even in the same league as special grades I'd say. He's decently above Grade-1's though
Nah he's strong af. That fight before Toji came back to life. He was the only reason Maki was alive.

Gol D. Roger

ศถษฆษ› ึ„ษจส€วŸศถษ› ำ„ษจีผษข
โ€Ž
Nah he's strong af. That fight before Toji came back to life. He was the only reason Maki was alive.
Nao is strong but he's nothing to a special grade. Naobito doesn't even have domain expansion. Dagon was dominating Maki, Kento and Nao before Toji's entrance. That's two grade-1's and a potential Grade-2 but they're still helpless against Dagon and he is far weaker than Jogo. Toji and even Sugur Geto should be far stronger than Nao. Not sure why you didn't include them.

Narratively speaking, whether it's some underhanded tactic with Megumi or whatever, Sukuna will win when they eventually fight. IMO, considering that far weaker curses can answer Gojo's infinity using their domains, Sukuna almost definitely has some way to bypass infinity.

Gol D. Roger

ศถษฆษ› ึ„ษจส€วŸศถษ› ำ„ษจีผษข
โ€Ž
Jogo (according to Gojo) and Mahito. They're domain expansion can breach infinity. It isn't out of the question to think that Sukuna has some hax that lets him do it.
Well, I agree it isn't far-fetched to think Sukuna can easily replicate things that even Jogo and Mahito can do but can you help me recall where it was implied these unregistered special grades can breach Infinity Domain? I skimmed through the manga in a day or two so I genuinely don't remember it.

Well, I agree it isn't far-fetched to think Sukuna can easily replicate things that even Jogo and Mahito can do but can you help me recall where it was implied these unregistered special grades can breach Infinity Domain? I skimmed through the manga in a day or two so I genuinely don't remember it.
Not the infinity domain, but the infinity ability that prevent physical attacks from reaching Gojo. Gojo says when Jogo takes him into his domain that all domain attacks are guaranteed to hit and that his infinity (not the domain, but the defensive ability) can't block it.