๐Ÿ‘– Satoru vs Ryomen Sukuna

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
YOU DO REALIZE THAT GOJO CALLED JOGO WEAK TO MAKE HIM ANGRY
Nope, that's your headcanon. Gojo called him weak because for Gojo he was weak.

HE ONLY SAID HE WAS STRONG RELATIVE TO OTHER OPPONENTS?
He said he wasn't bad relative to other opponents and then called him strong and told him to be proud of that. Sukuna called him strong in general.

Can you show me one panel where Geto says that they want Sukuna to stall Gojo.
That's their plan. Trap Gojo or stall him. What do you think Geto wanted Sukuna to do? They placed Gojo in an unfavourable position and had to pull out a magic box because nothing else would work, confirmed by the author.

Nope, that's your headcanon. Gojo called him weak because for Gojo he was weak.
:lawsigh::lawsigh::lawsigh:
"Ittadori, let me show you the pinnacle of Jujutsu sorcery: domain expansion."
He said he wasn't bad relative to other opponents and then called him strong and told him to be proud of that. Sukuna called him strong in general.
That's what I was saying. In general. Hell Gojo would probably say that in general as well. But in general =/= relative to Sukuna. And
Sukuna literally called him pathetic in the previous chapter.

That's their plan. Trap Gojo or stall him. What do you think Geto wanted Sukuna to do? They placed Gojo in an unfavourable position and had to pull out a magic box because nothing else would work, confirmed by the author.
You still haven't shown a single panel, so I'll ask again:
Can you show me one panel where Geto says that they want Sukuna to stall Gojo?

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
"Ittadori, let me show you the pinnacle of Jujutsu sorcery: domain expansion."
You do know that Gojo doesn't need other people's domains to cast his own, right? Right? Gojo called him weak because he is weak to Gojo. It's literally as simple as that.

You still haven't shown a single panel, so I'll ask again:
And I'll repeat what I said above and what we know.

I don't understand what you thought Geto wanted Sukuna to do. He orchestrated an entire point around trapping Gojo with people and then trapping him with Prison Realm

and if the prison realm doesn't work unleash Sukuna in the same environment where they are and continue fighting Gojo while Gojo needs to hold back. And yet, the author decided that the plot box has better chances of working because Gojo is too op.

Cinera

๐€๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Œ๐š๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ง๐ง๐ฒ ๐๐ž๐ญ
โ€Ž
Yeah, Sukunaโ€™s being built up as the strongest of all time lol. I thought it was a little plain to see.
Gojo has superior hype.

Sukuna called him pathetic before and utterly dominated him in the fight. Sukuna's compliment is not intended to suggest that Jogo was anywhere near close to Sukuna's level. Yes he was strong, but he was still far weaker than Sukuna.

Mahoraga pushed Sukuna much further, and even then his victory was indubitable.

You do know that Gojo doesn't need other people's domains to cast his own, right? Right? Gojo called him weak because he is weak to Gojo. It's literally as simple as that.

And I'll repeat what I said above and what we know.

I don't understand what you thought Geto wanted Sukuna to do. He orchestrated an entire point around trapping Gojo with people and then trapping him with Prison Realm

and if the prison realm doesn't work unleash Sukuna in the same environment where they are and continue fighting Gojo while Gojo needs to hold back. And yet, the author decided that the plot box has better chances of working because Gojo is too op.
Literally, nothing in those panels mentions Sukuna.
If their plan is what you say it was, why didn't they capture Ittadori before so that they could turn him into Sukuna and escape? Was someone going to teleport to Ittadori.
How could their plan have been to have Sukuna stall Gojo when Ittadori wasn't there.

I'll repeat myself.
Post automatically merged:

Gojo has superior hype.

Sukuna called him pathetic before and utterly dominated him in the fight. Sukuna's compliment is not intended to suggest that Jogo was anywhere near close to Sukuna's level. Yes he was strong, but he was still far weaker than Sukuna.

Mahoraga pushed Sukuna much further, and even then his victory was indubitable.
Where is @Light D Lamperouge getting this idea that Geto's plan was to have Sukuna stall Gojo in the subway?
Ittadori wasn't even there. :/

It's literally just bs to downplay Sukuna.

Yea I wouldn't post it if I wasn't sure.
The issue is that like, if you can bypass his infinity, basic knives and bullets can damage Gojo.
Sukuna on the other hand has shown enough innate durability to forearm Mahoraga's attacks and take no damage.

Also, a lot of people miss this, but Sukuna currently has the best-demonstrated regen in the series. He can instantly regrow limbs, whereas this wasn't the case for say, Hanami and Jogo.

And like, if curses like Hanami and Jogo can bypass infinity with domain amplification, and Toji can bypass it with the I.S.H......
I'm pretty sure the monster that took everyone in the Golden Age of Sorcerery working together to put down can probably bypass it.

Cinera

๐€๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Œ๐š๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ง๐ง๐ฒ ๐๐ž๐ญ
โ€Ž
The issue is that like, if you can bypass his infi
Stop capping.

Gojo could tank Jogo's and Hanami's full power blows.

Also, a lot of people miss this, but Sukuna currently has the best-demonstrated regen in the series. He can instantly regrow limbs, whereas this wasn't the case for say, Hanami and Jogo.
Gojo also has insane regen as shown in his fight with Toji.

Last edited:
If you can bypass his infinity, basic knives and bullets can damage Gojo. He's a human after all, and this was shown multiple times in his flashback.

Sukuna on the other hand has shown enough innate durability to forearm Mahoraga's attacks and take no damage.

Characters like Toji and Jogo, who are much weaker physically than Sukuna, can tank Gojo's red attacks. These wouldn't actually do much Sukuna.

Also, a lot of people miss this, but Sukuna currently has the best-demonstrated regen in the series other than Mahito. He can instantly regrow limbs, whereas this wasn't the case for say, Hanami or Jogo. So even getting tagged by purple potentially isn't that big of a deal.

Jogo immediately compared Sukuna to Gojo when he received a ten-finger upgrade:
(note click on the panel, the Gojo-Sukuna comparison dialogue may be cut off.)

Jogo doesn't even try using domain expansion on Sukuna after sensing presence, while he tried using it on Gojo.
https://imgur.com/a/5piCf29

Last but not least, if curses like Hanami and Jogo can bypass infinity with domain amplification (not expansion), and Toji can bypass it with the I.S.H......
I'm pretty sure the monster that took everyone in the Golden Age of Sorcerery working together to put down can probably bypass it.

Anything wrong with my analysis, @New Genesis @Cinera @Robin swan @LuthonTheDragDown @Light D Lamperouge

I'm taking the lack of responses as an indication that I'm 100% correct.

Last edited:
Gojo also has insane regen as shown in his fight with Toji.
I made a full post on this.

Bypassing his infinity doesn't mean bypassing his cursed energy. We've seen characters protect themselves with cursed energy and since it's been stated that Gojo has a very large reserve of CE it's kind of an extreme lowball to say knive and guns could hurt him
It's actually not. Check out the post I just made on this.

Current Sukuna vs Gojo:
Gojo wins mid-high diff

20 Finger Sukuna vs Gojo:
high to extreme high diff that might go either way

There's nothing more to say to this really, that Satoru Gojo is the strongest has been affirmed by:
  • Satoru Gojo himself
Gojo overestimated himself all the time in the flashback, and who's to say he even knows Sukuna's abilities.

• His enemy and best friend (Geto)
  • The cursed spirits
  • The Jujutsu Sorcerers
Geto, the curses, and other sorcerers have never encountered or even compared Gojo to Sukuna.

There's nothing more to say to this really, that Satoru Gojo is the strongest has been affirmed by:
  • The author himself
The author is clearly talking about the current story, where Sukuna isn't at full power.

The issue is that like, if you can bypass his infinity, basic knives and bullets can damage Gojo.

And like, if curses like Hanami and Jogo can bypass infinity with domain amplification, and Toji can bypass it with the I.S.H......
Yea but gojo also has great physical abilities and curse energy. So just shooting gojo won't do much. That amount of damage would be negligible to gojo.

Ok nobody said sukuna is weak and regen means nothing when gojo can erase your existence. Gojo' purple can end sukuna and while I've read through this thread I've yet to see anyone say how sukuna can really win. Gojo' physical abilities, cursed and positive energy, and his actual sorcery are all top of the top and he still hasn't gone all out to the best of his ability. So regen is cool but it only prolongs the loss.

Yea by passing it with domain only works if their domain is stronger than gojo's and your domain can actually damage gojo greatly. Even a strong character like jogo's domain was instantly overpowered by gojo. Even in his domain his attacks were nothing to gojo so just having away to get past infinity isn't enough to actually beat gojo. By gojo's feat I'd say his domain would be stronger than sukuna's tho since sukuna's is special I don't think regular domain rules would apply here.

Again sukuna at best forces a close fight.

I know you're sure of what you are saying, I'm just tryna say you might be wrong. Based on what has been shown it might end up as a draw. Hell, it might even lean slightly towards Sukuna.
How?

Cinera

โ€Ž
By gojo's feat I'd say his domain would be stronger than sukuna's
Nothing actually suggests Gojo's domain is stronger. Jogo flat out refused to contest 15 finger Sukuna in a domain battle because he knew he would lose. Full power Sukuna's domain would be much stronger.