πŸ‘– Satoru vs Ryomen Sukuna

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
Gojo overestimated himself all the time in the flashback
That was a teenage Gojo and it occurred around a decade before the current story line.

and who's to say he even knows Sukuna's abilities.
Sukuna's abilities are well documented. Gojo acted like he knew what Sukuna was capable of, and given the lore around Sukuna, he should. If you want to claim Gojo doesn't know Sukuna's abilities provide evidence for it.

Geto, the curses, and other sorcerers have never encountered or even compared Gojo to Sukuna.
Sukuna's abilities are well known by lore. Geto and the Jujutsu sorcerers should be well aware of them.

Post automatically merged:

No one not even gojo has superior hype to a man undefeated in the golden age of jujutsu
1000 yrs later he is still relevant somehow because no one in that time could even destroy his remains.

from a story telling perspective
i honestly cant see any other conclusion unless folks want gojo to remain in that box for the rest of the series to allow yuji, megumi and the rest of the cats to grow .

otherwise you are in for a rude awakening cause sukuna is it
in terms of being possibly the strongest villain in the series

well I will see out how long the sukuna is just a" little draining " argument will last.

Last edited:

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
So should immortal curses that get reincarnated as time goes on.
Jogo even said, "isn't Sukuna's technique cutting everything apart?" Implying that he had no idea what was going on when flames got summoned.
Nah. Jujutsu Sorcerers fought against Sukuna for decades, and the knowledge of him was passed down. They have records on him. The curses do not. Trying to extrapolate the knowledge of the Jujutsu Sorcerers from curses is just silly.

Besides, when Sukuna summoned the flames, he specifically said that Curses would not know what it is (suggesting that Jujutsu Sorcerers would).

Nothing actually suggests Gojo's domain is stronger. Jogo flat out refused to contest 15 finger Sukuna in a domain battle because he knew he would lose. Full power Sukuna's domain would be much stronger.
Which is why I said by feats. Jogo already seen his domain can be easily overpowered by someone alot stronger than him. And again why does everyone at like this is all out gojo? Y'all do realize gojo hasn't gone full power either? 15 finger sukuna is still weaker with what he's shown with what gojo has shown. Yes sukuna domain is strong which is why I said normal domain rules probably don't apply here but it's not a better feat than gojo's. Full power sukuna is a question mark but gojo being the strongest isn't since it's cannon. No matter what full power sukuna is he will be weaker than gojo. The only way this changes is if full power sukuna also gets a amp and gojo doesn't making sukuna the new strongest.

Here think about it like this since you like one piece. If oda said luffy will have the strongest CoC haki ever would you sit here and say "well kidd still didn't use his full power CoC"?

And again why does everyone at like this is all out gojo? Y'all do realize gojo hasn't gone full power either? 15 finger sukuna is still weaker with what he's shown with what gojo has shown
Why do also assume this is an all out Sukuna? Because if we're to go by what you're saying, Sukuna hasn't even shown his full power even when it's just him with 15 fingers.
And of course a 15 fingers Sukuna would be weaker, since of course he is incomplete and Gojo has been well established as the strongest.

Why do also assume this is an all out Sukuna? Because if we're to go by what you're saying, Sukuna hasn't even shown his full power even when it's just him with 15 fingers.
And of course a 15 fingers Sukuna would be weaker, since of course he is incomplete and Gojo has been well established as the strongest.
When did I assume this is all out sukuna? I clearly said 15 finger and that full power sukuna is a question mark. How is 15 finger sukuna his strongest when he has 20? Come on now. I said people act like gojo went all out cuz hyping up full power sukuna but ignoring all out gojo is flawed reasoning. It doesn't matter what full power sukuna is he is weaker than gojo UNLESS he gets a amp and gojo doesn't making him the new strongest.

Dude the thread is that sukuna has shown enough to be stronger than gojo and he hasn't. What are you even doing my guy?

Not the infinity domain, but the infinity ability that prevent physical attacks from reaching Gojo. Gojo says when Jogo takes him into his domain that all domain attacks are guaranteed to hit and that his infinity (not the domain, but the defensive ability) can't block it.
The only person that has a chance to use that to their advantage against Gojou currently is Sukuna. Gojou`s Domain is way more refined then all other we have seen.

Sukuna is apparently confirmed to be stronger than awakened Rika.
Is this 141 spoilers? If so please make a thread.

Also, this is speculation, but in terms of raw cursed energy I imagine Gojo is only around 10 of Sukuna’s fingers. He just never runs out due to Six Eyes.

Yuta has more cursed energy than Gojo, and current Sukuna might have more energy than Yuta. Basic logic says 15 finger Sukuna > Yuta > Gojo (in terms of energy).

I’m starting to think that at full power, Sukuna’s domain would blow away Gojo’s.

Sukuna, because he is the endgame villain and Gojo is not the MC.

Gojo looks like the Yhwach to Sukuna’s Ichibe. Can put up a decent scuffle, but once Gojo activates his hax its night night.
Imagine thinking a side character would win against the main villain in a shounen.

Which is why I said by feats. Jogo already seen his domain can be easily overpowered by someone alot stronger than him. And again why does everyone at like this is all out gojo? Y'all do realize gojo hasn't gone full power either? 15 finger sukuna is still weaker with what he's shown with what gojo has shown. Yes sukuna domain is strong which is why I said normal domain rules probably don't apply here but it's not a better feat than gojo's. Full power sukuna is a question mark but gojo being the strongest isn't since it's cannon. No matter what full power sukuna is he will be weaker than gojo. The only way this changes is if full power sukuna also gets a amp and gojo doesn't making sukuna the new strongest.

Here think about it like this since you like one piece. If oda said luffy will have the strongest CoC haki ever would you sit here and say "well kidd still didn't use his full power CoC"?
Gojo is stated to be the strongest, right now. And he is, Sukuna isn’t full power yet.

I just realized this.
Gojo actually says at one point that β€œthe fingers of Sukuna are becoming stronger.”
And Megumi noticed that the second finger curse he encountered was stronger than the first one.

Are the fingers not static in power?
If so....