Manga Discussion Detective Conan Discussion Thread

● This thread will be used to discuss this great manga :
《 Detective Conan 名探偵めいたんていコナン Meitantei Konan 》

is a Japanese detective manga series written and illustrated by Gosho Aoyama. It has been serialized in the Japanese manga anthology Weekly Shōnen Sunday since 1994 and had been collected in 98 Tankōbonvolumes by April 15, 2020.
Story summary :
The story follows the adventures of Shinichi Kudo(also known as Jimmy Kudo in Case Closed), a young detective prodigy who was inadvertently shrunk into a child's body due to a poison he was force-fed by members of a criminal syndicate. Neighbor and family friend Professor Agasa strongly suggested Shinichi hide his identity to prevent them from killing him and the people he cares about, so Shinichi takes the name Conan Edogawa. He goes to live with his childhood friend Ran Mouri and her father, Kogoro, and tries to use Kogoro's detective agency as a way to find the people who shrank him—without letting Ran figure out who he really is.

Let's start the discussion about this Great Manga

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
How am I just finding out about this thread! Beta tagged me but it seems it was lost in the sea of alerts.
Thanks for the Tag @Topi Jerami
I always wanted to create a DC thread but the series is always on hiatus or episodic cases I thought it'd get no interest. This is a great case to have this thread for tho. Heading into volume 100 it seems that we're gearing up for Rum's reveal :finally: With Yusaku finally involved in the BO hunt I'd like to see some balance in the fight. Because the BO killing multiple FBI agents like this doesn't look good.

I'm 100% sure he's neither Kuroda nor Wakasa-Sensei. Wakita is the most obvious choice imo. Could be a red herring, but it'd have to be a totally new character for that to happen. I've read theories arguing for Iori as Rum. I've also read a lol theory about Yoko-Chan being Rum lmao

But knowing how Gosho works, we might be getting blue balled again, so not gonna get my hopes up for a Rum reveal. There're multiple related points that are fitting for volume 100

- Haneda Koji's murder mystery reveal
- Rum reveal
- More info on Carasuma Renya
- Akai telling Amuro the truth about Scotch's death
- Mary taking the APTX antidote

Any of those will be fine with me...just hope this case doesn't go by with the status quo being maintained as usual :josad:

Shout out to Kir for saving our boy though, he was about to get sniped lol

Here are 1062 spoilers with some quick TLs too
Post automatically merged:

1062 is out btw

Also 1063 spoilers here

But we're going on a 3 week hiatus again...this is why I was reluctant on starting a thread. No consistent flow of chapters anymore :josad:
Post automatically merged:

Last edited:

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!