Break Week Marco the Trump...The Role seeker

K

Kaido D. Stronger

And then zoro kills him.
I don't even care who is going to kill Kaido, it won't be 1v1 anyway, no one will get out of wano higher than kaido in 1v1.
Zoro will not come out stronger than kaido, kaido is the WSP if zoro wins kaido in 1v1, zoro will be> Mihawk at that point, but we know that this will never happen and that it will be a group battle until they finally succeed.:kayneshrug:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
I don't even care who is going to kill Kaido, it won't be 1v1 anyway, no one will get out of wano higher than kaido in 1v1.
Zoro will not come out stronger than kaido, kaido is the WSP if zoro wins kaido in 1v1, zoro will be> Mihawk at that point, but we know that this will never happen and that it will be a group battle until they finally succeed.:kayneshrug:
None of that matters when his head is lopped off and hes nothing more than a note in the legend of the new sword god.

Well if anything it might even be 4 people to bring him down, but Zoro is implied to get the most of it for now, if Kaido is truly the strongest being around that can legitly make Zoro a solid top dog, at least until proven differently.

We shall see how epic this clash will pose itself and find out what's the true power level of the contenders.

K

Kaido D. Stronger

Well if anything it might even be 4 people to bring him down, but Zoro is implied to get the most of it for now, if Kaido is truly the strongest being around that can legitly make Zoro a solid top dog, at least until proven differently.

We shall see how epic this clash will pose itself and find out what's the true power level of the contenders.
WSC
WSP
1V1 KING.
:goatasure::goatasure:If kaido can't do something individually, you can be sure that no one in the world can.Put it in your head, the fight will be JUST JUST in a group because none of them has the capacity to beat KAIDO 1V1, they are weaker individually.
Not just anyone who destroys a very powerful group in 1v9, levitates an island and then starts to fight another very strong group too.

It's just for Marco to interact with SHs... which is what I've been longing for... relax guys.... it ALSO reconfirms that the SH crew (SH MEMBERS ALL OF THEM) will be the MAIN fighting power, and will all have their MAIN ARC FIGHT against prominant members of Beast Pirates.... be it flying 6 or Calamities or participating against Kaido

WSC
WSP
1V1 KING.
:goatasure::goatasure:If kaido can't do something individually, you can be sure that no one in the world can.Put it in your head, the fight will be JUST JUST in a group because none of them has the capacity to beat KAIDO 1V1, they are weaker.
That's what I was substantially affirming.

I don't think Zoro will take on him by himself, however still get the best highlights hence the most of it.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
So much for Marco being the trumpcard or main force

The dude seems lost (can't even tell his own role) and knows he's not gonna do better than Zoro and Sanji even in this war

Since he got choked, he forgot about Izo, Neko and Inu ...he's been avoiding Kaido.
If you had any sense for storytelling, you would know that Marco is the perfect plot element the story needs in this arc. :sanmoji:
There is no meat shield like Marco in the entire verse, so good that he gave birth to Postmeme.
Physically equaled her in clash, she equaled Boundman Luffy while her son gets rag-dolled by Boundman despite defending with 2 hands.

"The dude seems lost..." just like how Zoro was chasing Apoo and being in the floor furthest away from Kaido until the moment he was no longer chasing Apoo and the moment until he no longer will be on that floor. For someone who wanks the character with future sight, you certainly cant see ahead, at all. :catsure:

J

Jo_Ndule

Marco still shits on katakuri who got bodied by a rookie meanwhile marco been fighting admirals and yonko :cheers:
No problem
Choked is something not even jinbei got from linlin

BTW
Stop ruining my thread with kaido/whoever wank.

If you had any sense for storytelling, you would know that Marco is the perfect plot element the story needs in this arc. :sanmoji:
There is no meat shield like Marco in the entire verse, so good that he gave birth to Postmeme.
Physically equaled her in clash, she equaled Boundman Luffy while her son gets rag-dolled by Boundman despite defending with 2 hands.

"The dude seems lost..." just like how Zoro was chasing Apoo and being in the floor furthest away from Kaido until the moment he was no longer chasing Apoo and the moment until he no longer will be on that floor. For someone who wanks the character with future sight, you certainly cant see ahead, at all. :catsure:
Yeah Marco matched linljn so much that he couldn't hurt her buy homie and got choked

Call me when linljb chokes jjnbei then I can rate Marco as top high tier

Keep your useless wanks away
Post automatically merged:

It's just for Marco to interact with SHs... which is what I've been longing for... relax guys.... it ALSO reconfirms that the SH crew (SH MEMBERS ALL OF THEM) will be the MAIN fighting power, and will all have their MAIN ARC FIGHT against prominant members of Beast Pirates.... be it flying 6 or Calamities or participating against Kaido
Strawhats will lose vs kaido

Kaido is gonna fall to luffy kidd law
Zoro, Killer, etc... are just another meatshield like retainers to be wasted by kaido

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
No problem
Choked is something not even jinbei got from linlin

BTW
Stop ruining my thread with kaido/whoever wank.

Yeah Marco matched linljn so much that he couldn't hurt her buy homie and got choked

Call me when linljb chokes jjnbei then I can rate Marco as top high tier

Keep your useless wanks away
Post automatically merged:

Strawhats will lose vs kaido

Kaido is gonna fall to luffy kidd law
Zoro, Killer, etc... are just another meatshield like retainers to be wasted by kaido
Kidd cant even hurt him. He and killer are gonna get 1 hit kod again.

K

Kaido D. Stronger

Alone ? Is kaido alone ? Was he alone when he ambushed oden 1000 vs 10 ?
Hes the biggest coward of hiding behind numbers.
This coward is superior to the mihawk. :cheers:
This coward was stabbed cowardly while he was drunk. This coward did 1v9, not fair, don't you think?
This coward apologized, and killed the old witch. Did Zoro apologize to Apoo? You better measure your words while talking about the WSC.
And before calling Kaido a coward, review all the flashes of Oden ...
You didn't understand something simple ... And pay attention to what kaido says to ODEN, and his reputation.

Last edited by a moderator: