Spoiler General One Punch Man Spoilers

S

Shuyaku

We finally getting Awakened Garou? Took long enough :giogio:
lol, this is the last time he'll appear for a while, though the addition of TTM and maybe Metal Bat kinda makes me excited for the cadre vs heroes fight, even Darkshine might fight, just hope it doesn't take 3 years to get to the conclusion

Amai is best boy as always
He got no sold by Darkshine though ? Lmfao, this chapter isn't his. But i do like him more and more.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
โ€Ž
Is the chapter out?

Also webcomic readers spoil me please, it's been a long time since I read this part for the webcomic...awakened Garou happened near the end which means that the Monster Association arc is finally gonna finish soon right?

I feel like this arc dragged out for so long it's overstaying it's welcome :catcry:

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Is the chapter out?
It is.

Click <here> Kiwi, please.

Also webcomic readers spoil me please, it's been a long time since I read this part for the webcomic...awakened Garou happened near the end which means that the Monster Association arc is finally gonna finish soon right?
But it's not awakened Garou yet. He's gonna be off for a while I believe. Also seems some changes are about to occur with TTM being there and all. So no, the arc isn't about to finish soon, I believe. I do agree that it's been too long.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
I had to make sure you'd see it lmfao.

Read it. It's good. Garou looks amazing in this one. Slowly we see bits of him transforming. Fubuki on the cover is just wow.

Also Amai :blush:

I guess this arc is just never ending
Lmao. Seems so.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
โ€Ž
I had to make sure you'd see it lmfao.

Read it. It's good. Garou looks amazing in this one. Slowly we see bits of him transforming. Fubuki on the cover is just wow.

Also Amai :blush:

Lmao. Seems so.
Garou looks insane, I'm so glad that he's getting the spotlight again :catblush:. And Fubuki looks like a queen as usual

And idk if it's just me but Dark Shine gets buffer every chapter lmao.

Also I knew we weren't gonna get more Blast panels but I was hoping that some miracle would happen :(