Who is the best general/commander ? Who will you follow til death ?

Erwin....nope. He is a great leader but he is cool with sacrifices which is big red flag. Same goes for Ousen, my man will not hesitate to starve his own men to death in the hope of awakening. Duke Hyou will be the same too. You never know when will you be told to charge at your own death. lol
Riboku will be the ideal leader for me. He likes to avoid the needless battles and never asks for too much from his people also he is a man of ethics and high morale.
Chinese history would have looked lot more different had he rebelled against his King and sat on throne or his King actually backed him up.

Cao Cao? lol

If the criteria depends on how well someone respects and admires said commander. King Sho had an unshakable bond of trust with his own men, to give them millions of troops without worrying about the risk of rebellion goes to show the unprecedented loyalty, going as far as to pass king Sho's will to the one who possesses the qualities of inheriting his own dream.

I mean, earning Ouki's respect in itself got to be one achievement that qualifies him to be on top of the list.

Adam ๐ŸŽ

Pretty Boy
โ€Ž
in my opinion it was a sacrifice rather than a suicide
Nah this aint about his death. Erwin is perfectly fine with throwing big amounts of soldiers into certain death to finish a mission. He did this several times and most of those missions end up high casualty numbers for him. That kind of mentality is suicidal. Do that IRL and you will get rekt so fast bcs you will constantly deplete your core army over and over. The only reason why it worked for Erwin is bcs of the plot armor that kept his core safe ( Levi, Hanje , Mikasa and others )

Okay but like Iskander:

Iskander is a joy, he cares about you as more than minions (even becoming a dad figure for Waver), he has amazing charisma, he is a strategic genius who always does his research, despite that, he also is someone who has honor and is direct. He won't throw you away as easily as the aforementioned Erwin. He's honestly fun asf. Plus I want a good dad.

He's better than the rest of your choices. Heck I'd follow even his real life counterpart if I was alive back then, who did stuff like free the Egyptians from Persian prosecution and rule (by crushing them in egypt), who's apparently the son of Zeus and a descendent of Achilles both (ancestor Achilles, his mom was banged by Zeus, it's all gucci to horny Zeus). Pretty much revolutionized Egypt and gave them a golden age including creating the city that became it's capital Alexandria based on Iskander/Alexander the Great looking at a map and finding a village in a good location and pretty much making it into a great city. The people he kept there to rule (without the religious prosecution and stuff, the egyptians actually loved him) were the ancestors to Cleopatra herself. While there, did a big dick sacrifice to the gods and respected their religions and visited the Apis bull, and then went to a medium of the gods or something that said he was actually a demi god like his mother claimed he was. He did all this and was a strategic genius who studied under Aristotle (who was his private tutor lol, big dick asf), and apparently was praised by him as well, and he was like 20 years old. He went on to beat Persia and his rival Darius III, who was the king of Persia. He was considered un-killable in battle, and died relatively (like upper 20's I think) due to getting a fever, despite surviving countless battlefields.

Alexander the Great (known in the east as Iskander) is literally an anime character irl, even if you dont' believe all the greek god stuff, he still had a cooler existence than any of us will ever have, I'd follow both the irl version of him, and the Fate version of him, what a lad.
Post automatically merged:

Haha it seems so my dear

Riboku is also quite good. I would have no problems being under a general like him.

Riboku under Sei orders likely conquer China in weeks.

Mustang is not that bad either as a leader.
What anime are you guys talking about, if it is an anime that is.

Adam ๐ŸŽ

Pretty Boy
โ€Ž
Iskander is a joy, he cares about you as more than minions (even becoming a dad figure for Waver), he has amazing charisma, he is a strategic genius who always does his research, despite that, he also is someone who has honor and is direct. He won't throw you away as easily as the aforementioned Erwin. He's honestly fun asf. Plus I want a good dad.

He's better than the rest of your choices. Heck I'd follow even his real life counterpart if I was alive back then, who did stuff like free the Egyptians from Persian prosecution and rule (by crushing them in egypt), who's apparently the son of Zeus and a descendent of Achilles both (ancestor Achilles, his mom was banged by Zeus, it's all gucci to horny Zeus). Pretty much revolutionized Egypt and gave them a golden age including creating the city that became it's capital Alexandria based on Iskander/Alexander the Great looking at a map and finding a village in a good location and pretty much making it into a great city. The people he kept there to rule (without the religious prosecution and stuff, the egyptians actually loved him) were the ancestors to Cleopatra herself. While there, did a big dick sacrifice to the gods and respected their religions and visited the Apis bull, and then went to a medium of the gods or something that said he was actually a demi god like his mother claimed he was. He did all this and was a strategic genius who studied under Aristotle (who was his private tutor lol, big dick asf), and apparently was praised by him as well, and he was like 20 years old. He went on to beat Persia and his rival Darius III, who was the king of Persia. He was considered un-killable in battle, and died relatively (like upper 20's I think) due to getting a fever, despite surviving countless battlefields.

Alexander the Great (known in the east as Iskander) is literally an anime character irl, even if you dont' believe all the greek god stuff, he still had a cooler existence than any of us will ever have, I'd follow both the irl version of him, and the Fate version of him, what a lad.
Boy do i have something for you
Post automatically merged:

Imagine have a speech so good people retell it through out history

Aizen
Why? Well, becuase he would use his Shikai on me, so I wouldn't know what I am doing. :feelsokeman:

Besides him, well maybe Zeref, he wants to kill all humans. So why not?

Or Lelouch, I think he is one of the best Kings/Commanders. And he had good reasons.

I like a lot of commanders and kings etc. I couldn't really choose whom I would follow, I like a lot of them because of different reasons.