Who is the best general/commander ? Who will you follow til death ?

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
โ€Ž
From Dolzenabring 666, you need to catch up.
I got pranked... My L

Haha the guy will kill us all to fulfil his dream.

Nah this aint about his death. Erwin is perfectly fine with throwing big amounts of soldiers into certain death to finish a mission. He did this several times and most of those missions end up high casualty numbers for him. That kind of mentality is suicidal. Do that IRL and you will get rekt so fast bcs you will constantly deplete your core army over and over. The only reason why it worked for Erwin is bcs of the plot armor that kept his core safe ( Levi, Hanje , Mikasa and others )
About Erwin I am not sure about that.

Thanks to him the death rate of the survey corps decreased a lot, and he clearly care about his soldier lives. He didn't send them to suicide missions. But yeah if a mission needs death to be fulfiled he will be okay killing some soldiers to fulfil it. But he only do that if he thinks humanity has something to gain from that. He didn't do that for free

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
As much as griffith ? and who want to go as far as him ?

What names do you have in mind ?
Oh, yeah maybe not as far as him but I have this general thought that most of the times character that leads huge armies or just certain people around him aren't Whitebeard alike.

Dunno about the Kingdom yet. I may meet interesting characters there maybe then I will return to this thread and upgrade it? Haha.

Erwin is a nice example. He is not evil like Griffith but I think it's a nice contrast because people may think that he is this pure good guy and etc. But even as good guys like Erwin have their own little twist about why they strive for something and why they lead people to certain things. In his case you know I won't spoil in case someone didn't read.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
โ€Ž
Erwin is a nice example. He is not evil like Griffith but I think it's a nice contrast because people may think that he is this pure good guy and etc. But even as good guys like Erwin have their own little twist about why they strive for something and why they lead people to certain things. In his case you know I won't spoil in case someone didn't read.
Yeah Erwin as his own dream but he doesn't put himself above others and doesn't put his own dream above humanity. Erwin is indeed complex but he is not a "bad" guy is a sense that he mostly fight for others and for other humans to have better lives.

And ultimately he sacrificed himself knowing he wouldn't fulfil his dream, knowing what was outside the wall. that alone show that he is far far far from Griffith.
Post automatically merged:

Dunno about the Kingdom yet. I may meet interesting characters there maybe then I will return to this thread and upgrade it? Haha.
AND READ KINGDOM

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
โ€Ž
Belasarius literally conquered most of mediterian after fall of Rome and never lost a battle i think
Post automatically merged:

raise
Thorfinn is a more logical and calculative leader I guess. Would be a pretty cool guy to follow ,since he also looks out for you and the squad.

In terms of getting you hyped up tho, Thorkell does it like no other. Both are good.

Adam ๐ŸŽ

Pretty Boy
โ€Ž
Thorfinn is a more logical and calculative leader I guess. Would be a pretty cool guy to follow ,since he also looks out for you and the squad.

In terms of getting you hyped up tho, Thorkell does it like no other. Both are good.
Thorkell has no soul for diplomacy which Thorfin does.
Same as why i would follow Mouten and not someone like Shin or Ousen