Create your own pirate crew.

You can pick any character if you sure that you can convince them to join your crew, characters like Admirals, Yonko and Strawhats are excluded you can’t use them but everyone else are available.
My pirate crew.

My right hand man is Rob Lucci

The reason way I picked him is because I value his abilities very, very high. I like the idea of mortal arts I studied a lot of mortal arts myself and I like Rokushiki a lot, and with strong haki he will become Unbelievably strong (YC LEVEL+ FOR SURE).
My left hand man is Vergo.

Same reasons for this one: great potential, mortal arts user, strong as iron body etc.
My third commander is Crocodile.

He has strong DF, a very good fighter and with strong haki he’s going to be as strong as hell. I also would give him cyborg arm so that he could use his two sword stile (for those who don’t know Crocodile was a swordsman before he lost his arm).
Charlotte Amande

I like her design very, very, vereeey much and she’s quite strong.
Trafalgar D Water Law

Vinsmoke Reiju

Phoenix Marco

Boa Hancock

Jack The Drought

Blenheim

Last edited:

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
I will pick versatile members and people that can think on their two feet :

Marco : the guy can fly, heal, very good at navigation, knowledgeable on various topics, can lead and he is very strong.

Noland : great charisma, botanist, can heal with his knowledge of plants, good sailors, smart, and fighter. His diving skills can be great to save DF people who fell off the ship.

Law : can heal, lot of hax, smart, and strong. And in team fight he brings insane advantage.

Vergo : we need a pure brawler and I like his style, he can fly with geppo, he also doesn't have Df that can be handy. He is also smart enough to spy. And he has leading skills because he managed to be promoted as a Vice admiral and lead the G5.

Viola : awesome woman, can spy with her DF, can somewhat handle herself against fooders and she is smart and can act.

Bartolomeo : his fruit can be great to protect the ship and other attacks.

Fisher Tiger : the guy can build ship, he is a fish man so great power in the water and he can likely sail like a boss. He has leading skills too. And very strong.

I want to add Kuma too but that would be too much.

Last edited:
I will pick versatile members and people that can think on their two feet :

Marco : the guy can fly, heal, very good at navigation, knowledgeable on various topics, can lead and he is very strong.

Noland : great charisma, botanist, can heal with his knowledge of plants, good sailors, smart, and fighter. His diving skills can be great to save DF people who fell off the ship.

Law : can heal, lot of hax, smart, and strong.

Vergo : we need a pure brawler and I like his style, he can fly with geppo, he also doesn't have Df that can be handy. He is also smart enough to spy. And he has leading skills because he managed to be promoted as a Vice admiral and lead the G5.

Viola : awesome woman, can spy with her DF, can somewhat handle herself against fooders and she is smart and can act.

Bartolomeo : his fruit can be great to protect the ship and other attacks.

Fisher Tiger : the guy can build ship, he is a fish man so great power in the water and he can likely sail like a boss. He has leading skills too. And very strong.

I want to add Kuma too but that would be too much.
Add Kuma too, there is nathing wrong with that (you can hack his brain and program him to work for you) but I'm not sure about Fisher Tiger the guy is dead.

N

NeutralWatcher

Captain: Dragon
Righthandman: Katakuri
Commander: (not related to strength)
1. Ivankov: Medic Squad
2. Bartolomeo: Defense Squad
3. Izabello: Offense Squad
4. Blueno: Ambush Squad
Swordman: Shanks --> change to Roger since yonko is not included
Navigator: Lafitte
Sniper: Yasopp
Cook: Streussen
Doctor: Law
Archaeologist: Blackbeard (he can read poneglyph) --> change to Oden since BB is yonko
Shipwright: Eustass Kid
Musician: Apoo
Lookout: Cracker
Spy: Shiryu (due to his df)
Tactician: Benn Beckman
Advisor: Hawkin (his card can predict the outcome of battles)
Inventor: Vegapunk
Helmsman: Jinbei
Combat Instructor: Rayleigh (knows all type of haki)
Messenger: Karasu (his crows can deliver messages through sea easily)

Last edited by a moderator:

knuckleheadninja

Homeroom Teacher
Captain - Marco The Phoenix
1st Commander - Benn Beckmann
2nd Commander - Doflamingo
3rd Commander - Trafalgar Law
Other members
Lucky Roo
Jinbe
Inuarashi
Nekomamushi
Nico Robin

Captain: Shanks
First mate: Rayleigh
Commander 2: Zoro
Commander 3: Crocodile
Sniper: Yasopp
Navigator: Nami
Shipwright: Kaku
Archaeologist: Robin
Doctor: Vegapunk
Cook: Zeff/Sanji
Helmsman: Jinbe
Musician: Conis
Allies - Boa Hancock, Vivi, Mr. 1, Heart Pirates, Kid Pirates, and Firetank Pirates.

Captain: Roger
Vice captain: Rayliegh
Poneglyph reader: Oden
3 top commanders : Katakuri, Marco,
Beckman
Doctor: Crocus
Navigator: Gaban looked like he was the navigator i go with him
Chef: Thatch
Sniper: Yassop
Lookout: Viola
Shipwright: Lucci
I take Perona as well

Last edited:
Captain: Crocodile
Top Commanders:
Capone, Jack, and Perospero

Chef: Pudding
Doctor: Kureha (let's be honest, she's outliving chopper)
Navigator: Bepo
Quartermaster: Caribou
Shipwright: Franky or Kaku
Reader of things: Robin
Gunners/Sniper: Izo and Viola
Swordsman: Vista (in the event I need someone to defeat a wandering Mihawk)
Musician: Black Maria
Helmsman: Jinbei (Idk who else is one lol, crocodile isn't going to do that shit, maybe Jack can do it?)

Cabin-boys/Apprentices: Tama, Momo, Garp, Kaidou, and Imu