Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1/5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 0/5

Votes: 4 11.8%

• Total voters

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
Not sure if it’s exactly spoiling, since it was revealed in that chapter anyway...
Pretty much.

TOEI follows the manga pretty accurately, there was no substantial point in rolling with surprise mode when that was pretty much already spoiled. It would have only worked for the people who don't follow the manga accurately or don't follow it at all and only watch the anime.

Kaido vs Big Mom clash was so hype that they start to creating rainbow fire and blue fire LMAO.:cantseeme:

Lowered his guard while talking to his subordinates, the punch did 0 damage LOL.
She got an opening to use her IKOKU, and kaido broke it with her EIGHT DIAGRAMS.Normal, although I don't care what happens in the anime.
I'm not downplaying Kaido or anything. In fact, both Kaido and Big Mom got hyped up in this episode.:cheers:

K

Kaido D. Stronger

Kaido vs Big Mom clash was so hype that they start to creating rainbow fire and blue fire LMAO.:cantseeme:

I'm not downplaying Kaido or anything. In fact, both Kaido and Big Mom got hyped up in this episode.:cheers:
No problems.
Even if it were the other way around, I wouldn't question, why?
1º is your opinion.
2nd you are the Zoro D Goat.:cheers: