Votes: 3 8.8%
  • 2/5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1/5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 0/5

Votes: 4 11.8%

• Total voters
TOEI follows the manga pretty accurately, there was no substantial point in rolling with surprise mode when that was pretty much already spoiled. It would have only worked for the people who don't follow the manga accurately or don't follow it at all and only watch the anime.
Like, even in the manga, its not a surprise that Oden cuts Kaido. We already know this to be the case. In fact, that's precisely what's revealed in the chapter being adapted.

Removing all context behind the cut, while showing the cut itself, gives them the chance to visualize how powerful Enma is, while only giving a broad idea of the circumstances in which Oden cut Kaido.

Like, I think that Enma cutting Kaido is going to be revealed next episode, so I would hardly say its a massive spoiler.

Why do you all act like it's a spoiler!
Hiyori literally will talk about her father doing the cut anyway!

I think Toei is doing the right thing to show it earlier
But how he cut him was a huge deal. There were theories and debates on this forum on how he managed to cut Kaido. Just casually showing it in a storytelling from a character who wasn't even present at that battle makes it a spoiler.

She's above everyone in physical strength. Thats her calling card. She'd rag doll Newgate
Wb physical strength is below

Physical strength:
Linlin
Kaido
Oden
Garp/WB
Stopping an enormous ship with one hand while being heavily injured and heavily sick is nothing to deny. I'm honestly speculating that young he could have been physically stronger than Linlin

Rosella.Fiamingo

Peerless In History
โ€Ž
Stopping an enormous ship with one hand while being heavily injured and heavily sick is nothing to deny. I'm honestly speculating that young he could have been physically stronger than Linlin
Luffy lifting a ball of solid gold is a better feat though the ship feat is also great.
Nevertheless, his hype is all about his DF while Linlin is about her body and physical strength so I give that a higher level.