Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1/5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 0/5

Votes: 4 11.8%

• Total voters

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
Lowered his guard while talking to his subordinates, the punch did 0 damage LOL.
She got an opening to use her IKOKU, and kaido broke it with her EIGHT DIAGRAMS.Normal, although I don't care what happens in the anime.
I would say that Kaido is physically stronger than Big Mom, she is more durable however thanks to her prodigy-worthy skin.

Kaido's attacks have more AP than Big Mom's however.

I ve notice that Big Mom uses all the time napoleon when she fight and yet doesn't use the other 2 souls.

Does this indicate that Big Mom is a proficiency swordsman? The more i watch also previous fight, the more I feel she is indeed a swordsman which you know Mihawk fan can be extra happy :kata:.

Anyway the clash was really well animated between Kaido and Big Mom,
The combo between Kamawatsu and Zoro was great, indeed both are samurai xD!! / (for people that dont believe Zoro is a samurai)
The Kaido vs Oden, just wow the animation is great, wanna see why they put extra effort to bring out Enma instead than the other sword that Oden uses. Why is this sword different than the one that Momosuke gona use. I hope the anime ll specify that.

K

Kaido D. Stronger

I would say that Kaido is physically stronger than Big Mom, she is more durable however thanks to her prodigy-worthy skin.

Kaido's attacks have more AP than Big Mom's however.
Yes, very cool, and they are still holding on to their LOL powers.
The island doesn't really support a fight of physical attacks, imagine Big Mom full power and Kaido. (Big Mom with souls).

I actually think she can still win a pure arm wrestling but Kaido's attacks look to be the ones with more AP hence he looks the stronger of the two in that aspect. This is pretty interesting in the least.
Kaido have better AP
Big Mom have better DP
both have same level of DF
both have same level of Haki
both have same level of strength

Kaido 51
Big Mom 49

I guess it's fair to assume thing ....

neither went to full power yet ....
Post automatically merged:

anime doing a clean job

Diapers LMAO

10/10 episode but they really showed Oden Vs Kaido in the preview lol
Better than keep silhouetting him like how Oda did the manga honestly... it's just TOO STUPID of a move to keep showing him in silhouette for TOO LONG... we all complained about it in manga..

As for showing the cut/move too early... the highlight of the flashback was never the attack and wound inflicted on Kaido... the highlight were his journey with Roger/WB and the execution itself, the hour of legends....

K

Kaido D. Stronger

Casual island busting

This is the real meaning of those words I suppose

However it would take a few hours of fight to sink an island by the aftermath of their match in my opinion
Both using their powers to 100%, I would say it would sink quickly, if it is only in physical combat it would last 3 to 5 days. My opinion.

Kaido have better AP
Big Mom have better DP
both have same level of DF
both have same level of Haki
both have same level of strength

Kaido 51
Big Mom 49

I guess it's fair to assume thing ....

neither went to full power yet ....

anime doing a clean job