Future Events Will Oda really have the balls to end the Luffy show?

Post timeskip,amongst the strawhats,Oda has only ever let Luffy get significant fights and take the credit for it.

Luffy took down Doflamingo for Law,Cracker and Katakuri and got all the credit due to it.

Now we are in a massive war which is the payoff of all the arcs postskip so we expect all the players to show their worth by contributing in the downfall of the 2 Emperors; Big Mom and Kaido.

We know Kid,Law,Zoro and Luffy are foreshadowed to have the biggest roles amongst SN,but my question is ; Can Oda have the balls to have anybody other than Luffy give the finishing blow or killing Kaido?

I want to answer yes as I believe Zoro may do it,but Oda's track record ever since postskip isn't the most encouraging.

Thoughts?

Bogard

You can't win
There is a reason why Oda said he and Luffy will have to find a solution against Kaido even before the events of WCI where he ultimately gained 2 major power ups(future sight, level 3 hardening) both of them efficient not only to predict / dodge attacks but damage Kaido, with him having greater attack power than the Scabbards in G4 that he can seemingly use casually now

There is a reason why even before the arc started, he was already viewed as potential 5th yonko. Oda is aiming at Luffy coming out of this arc viewed as a legitimate powerhouse compared to yonko

And Kaido's 1 on 1 hype myth is probably another thing Oda will like Luffy to destroy at one point because it's something he always like to do with Luffy, like Katakuri's track record

So I don't think he Luffy show is ending anytime soon. Obviously other characters like Kid, Law and Zoro will have their share to shine in the Kaido battle, ultimately weakening him, but Luffy will be the main spotlight, always has been, always will be

Luffy character established around taking the big boss for others throughout the manga...you want Oda to take away the Luffy's main trait ?
Nope but since he has been foreshadowing someone else like Zoro may do it, I'm just asking if Oda will have the balls to pull it off when we see that it has always been Luffy's job postskip.

So either Oda is trolling with the Zkk or we the Zoro fandom are the ones imagining things like Zkk and nothing changes with Luffy being the only one to do the defeating/killing part.

Luffy has only 1 opponent this arc,who is kaido so it is difficult to imagine anybody doing anything more significant in Kaido's downfall than Luffy especially postskip.

So I just want to know how everybody sits with the notion of the Luffy show being ended.

No Oda will never end the Luffy show, Luffy is the main protagonist and Oda himself is the biggest Luffy wanker. It's obvious that Oda is going to have Luffy give the finishing blow to Kaido, other characters like Zoro and Kid will have their moment against Kaido but at the end of the day Luffy is going to be the one to defeat him.

Will Oda have balls to stop babysitting Zoro?
Will Oda have balls to give humble treatment to Zolo like he gives for other straw hats?
Will Oda have balls to let someone else defeat Mihawk before Zolo?
Will Oda have balls to give Zolo L in a sword fight?
In fact the thread is directed to us believers that Zoro will kill kaido.

The question now will be will Oda let Zoro do something that outshines Luffy?

'Cause the one who kills Kaido gets the majority of the credit in his defeat and thus gets a bounty increase proportional to it with the notoriety it gets.

After some thinking,and how Luffy does everything postskip,i have to admit it is difficult to see anybody other than Luffy doing it.

No Oda will never end the Luffy show, Luffy is the main protagonist and Oda himself is the biggest Luffy wanker. It's obvious that Oda is going to have Luffy give the finishing blow to Kaido, other characters like Zoro and Kid will have their moment against Kaido but at the end of the day Luffy is going to be the one to defeat him.
That is too what I'm starting to believe.

But now the question is,was Oda trolling with Zkk? Or were we badly interpreting things?

What does Zoro do against Kaido then? Just Open the Oden scar? What about the Ryuuma legacy?

Oda has wrote himself into a corner with how he is foreshadowing Kaido's Downfall.

There is a reason why Oda said he and Luffy will have to find a solution against Kaido even before the events of WCI where he ultimately gained 2 major power ups(future sight, level 3 hardening) both of them efficient not only to predict / dodge attacks but damage Kaido, with him having greater attack power than the Scabbards in G4 that he can seemingly use casually now

There is a reason why even before the arc started, he was already viewed as potential 5th yonko. Oda is aiming at Luffy coming out of this arc viewed as a legitimate powerhouse compared to yonko

And Kaido's 1 on 1 hype myth is probably another thing Oda will like Luffy to destroy at one point because it's something he always like to do with Luffy, like Katakuri's track record

So I don't think he Luffy show is ending anytime soon. Obviously other characters like Kid, Law and Zoro will have their share to shine in the Kaido battle, ultimately weakening him, but Luffy will be the main spotlight, always has been, always will be
I too am starting to believe that but then it just looks like a waste with the Zoro foreshadowing .

Or we Zoro fans are just badly interpreting what he is gonna do to kaido lol.

In fact the thread is directed to us believers that Zoro will kill kaido.

The question now will be will Oda let Zoro do something that outshines Luffy?

'Cause the one who kills Kaido gets the majority of the credit in his defeat and thus gets a bounty increase proportional to it with the notoriety it gets.

After some thinking,and how Luffy does everything postskip,i have to admit it is difficult to see anybody other than Luffy doing it.
Obviously Luffy is going to be the one to do it not Zoro. That shit Luffy does where he destroys shit from the inside out is gonna be what finishes Kaido.
Given how those panels were structured at the end of act 2....... Zoro likely will have a role to play in the fight against Kaido.

Also whether luffy solos kaido or not by the end of the arc hes definitely gonna have to be at the very least on a similar level to him and the other yonko
Cause after wano aint that many people left for luffy unless people think hes gonna keep ganging up against another top tier post wano too

By the end of this arc he should at least prove hes ready for shanks and teach of title of emperor

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
I'd say it's the latter. Nothing in the arc ever hinted Zoro would kill Kaido.
Nothing, except the tons of forshadowing and him outright saying it last chapter.

His foreshadowing resolving around Oden, his sword, Kaido's words about failing to open the old scar, and his own words about slicing Kaido just hinted at the possibility that he either would manage to open the old scar the Scabbards failed to do, or create a new one. That'd be his contribution imo
Yes because thats what oda does with inherited will, he makes you do the exact same thing as the will youve inherited and not surpass it,
luffy will be pk and not beat the wg like roger and start a new pirate era right...

this is odens will what he wanted to do kaido

This is inherited will

There is no set up just to scar kaido
The set up for the one who opens the scar is the one kaido thinks is the one worthy of killing him.
This is actually whats said and this is the whole sequence of that part,

It starts of with doji outright saying this fight isnt over until his head is severed. I e this war wont be over until hes dead.

so kaidos words

I saw a visage of oden

I could have let you kill me
But you are not oden

We will never see a monstrous samurai like oden again

Its too shallow you dont even have enough power to open the old wound

people just focus on his last line instead of his whole speech and just say zoro will just open the wound without looking at why kaido said that,
kaido was going to let the scabbards kill him until he realized they are not oden they are not as strong as oden they couldnt even open the wound oden gave him
so the samurai that CAN open the scar that IS as monstrous as oden IS the one he will accept that kills him.
The set up isnt for there to be someone to just open the wound, but the one who does that is capable of killing him. And thats kaidos own view.
Besides oden had kaido one blow from death if zoro does the same theres no one to save him.

This clearly isnt an arc where odas doing the usual

oda has never had zoro THIS adamant to fight the main villian
so no this isnt luffys fight because they usually wont interfere with each others fight going all the way back to mihawk

The purpose of this raid was and isnt for luffy to beat kaido or anyone to just simply BEAT kaido
its to kill kaido and orochi
as the scabbards (one of many instances) said a few chapters a go

Its zoro not luffy who met the princess of the arc saving odens daughter
who met yasu
who got odens sword and will
who literally mirrored things oden did in his flashback
who went around wano seeing its plight

even the citizens of wano in the flower capital know what needs to be done

beating kaido achieves nothing.
And all that without even mentioing ryuma the god of wanos legend of slaying a dragon above the flower capital