What will happen in chapter 1000?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I swear Oda need to STOP doing this boring ass chapters

Stop holding the story back ffs, does he think we like to wait for 2 weeks to read retarded Yamato being annoying AGAIN?

No wonder the sales are dropping year after year, One Piece is losing its audience to others new series who knows how to give to the readers what the readers want without having to pissed the readers off with slow ass annoying ass chapters in the way

Oda needs to understand that dragging the shit out of a story is NOT funny, I don't want to see Luffy running to the top of the castle for 10 chapters straight, I swear this nigg.a being running since chapter 991 it's not funny anymore, stop showing him kicking fodders around and get to the point already
We don't even know what happens in the chapter yet lol

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I'm pissed so I may shit on everything around me but is the revelations of Kaido being some ancient race type of shit surprising for anyone?

It's not like these theories were raped for x years now.
Post automatically merged:

PlzNoPlzNoPlzNoPlzNo
I'm looking forward to this so I can drop this series for some time.

As I said in my previous post here, just revealing the ancient zoans of the flyers wouldn´t have much weight judging by the fact that even the calamity and other three flyers didn´t get much hype when their ancient zoan get releaved. It must be something special so Oda giving the titel name and build up hype tension about the flyers, I think Kaido give the order for the flyers to use their "true" form. In that case it would really hype up the flyers and overall the ancient zoans.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
We don't even know what happens in the chapter yet lol
We know the general premise and it looks boring.

We will find something about Tobi Roppo ( either their DF or where they come from each ).

Kaido and Yamato revealed to be some special species.

This is the highlight of the chapter if you like it or not and it doesn't look promising.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
I wish we got a better knowledge of the New World's geography and history. Kaido must have been born somewhere in the New World and possibly belong to some undefined species. On top of that he probably ate a zoan in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.