What will happen in chapter 1000?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
So cringe people on this forum assuming so many things about the chapter, when there's so little information about it yet. I can only assume that:
1 - They're kids, so it's fine, everybody has passed through that phase.
or 2 (and this one is the saddest one) - They're adults, but with a complete lack of common sense.
Have you...looked around here before? It sounds like this is the first time you’re grappling with the nature of this place...either way, both options are correct in almost equal measure :kayneshrug:

You are sad if you think any joy about this bum ass arc that looks like alabasta v3.

You are talking about war and shit.

This is a war for you. Main fighters are either clowning or slacking around. Even ur fave still running around gathering scraps for his ability Oda clowns his readers with chapters like this one.
Bro we're literally jumping from a fight to another, and it's clear this is only the setting.
Things are getting more and more serious chapter after chapter, but at this point seems like you have just some problem with the rising tension of the story.
I sincerely wish you to change your mind, you'll appreciate the story a lot more.
Act 3 didn't even end and Act 4 (probably the longest Act) will be totally war centred. Action over action every week, don't know where all this hate come from :kayneshrug:

So cringe people on this forum assuming so many things about the chapter, when there's so little information about it yet. I can only assume that:
1 - They're kids, so it's fine, everybody has passed through that phase.
or 2 (and this one is the saddest one) - They're adults, but with a complete lack of common sense.
You have no Idea How pathetic these members are. And their arguments forr the hate are even worse 🤣😂🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.