What will happen in chapter 1000?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
Shanks is evil.

He wants one piece for himself, but knows only the D's can claim it. That's why he was worried about Teach and Donut clashing, because he could lose a D that way.

BB figured out his plan earlier and gave him the scar as an answer.
Shanks then went to the Condom, and gave up his arm for him willingly to prompt up a reaction from him, and make Condom feel as if he owes something to him.
Notice how we do not see his eyes, but only a smile, and an ominous one as well.

That way he can use Condom. He knows time is approaching.

Peep that badass look and vibe he is giving off, a tad bit ominous as well.

After figuring out that the Donut was similar to his captain, and that he wanted to make WB the king, Shanks gave up on him.

Shanks even went so far as to prevent Kaido from reaching WB, his former crew mate. Kaido probably wanted to help him. :pepedoffy:

He is im (mihawk) subordinate

Sadly its the curse of being a villain.
No matter how incompetent the MC are - they win.​
Perhaps a time will come when things will be overturned.

I mean King is allegedly winning the popularity contest in short, I wish OP producers better considered how it's not just the heroes to be popular but many villains are pretty much loved. The stereotype of overportrayed happy endings must come to an end. :kriwhat:

Calypso

"It is warm within the mansions of Hel"
Perhaps a time will come when things will be overturned.

I mean King is allegedly winning the popularity contest in short, I wish OP producers better considered how it's not just the heroes to be popular but many villains are pretty much loved. The stereotype of overportrayed happy endings must come to an end. :kriwhat:
I gave up on hoping for the villains.
I'm always rooting for them because they got more sympathy then the good ones.
I know King will fall. Like all the others I liked.
Sure, and i always welcome to to whathever i want and pop in my Head in the chat as i can see. Good to know.
Doesn't seem to be that much if I read what you've wrote.

Status
Not open for further replies.