What will happen in chapter 1000?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
What im looking in a CHAT ? a CHAT of One piece?

Well, im sure even you can answer that.
:cheers:
Fam. Nothing is happening right now.

This thread got opened for a few one-liners. Before the next info dump, there is nothing to do.

If you are looking to talk to someone dunno tag a friend or find someone who will talk with you no one cares what is happening right now before the next info dump

Post automatically merged:

So are we getting more spoilers tonight?
At least this is what we are suppose to believe.

Fam. Nothing is happening right now.

This thread got opened for a few one-liners. Before the next info dump, there is nothing to do.

If you are looking to talk to someone dunno tag a friend or find someone who will talk with you no one cares what is happening right now before the next info dump

Post automatically merged:

At least this is what we are suppose to believe.
Inflamed haki bring a question about marco, nami and ussop. Thats what i like, questions, theories, talk about what comes next, we dont need the spoilers to do It.

Thats How i see a chat.but...whatever

Are there any news on chapter 999? I was wondering whether or not it would come out next week since that would mean we would get 3 weeks of break till January, 4.

Then reply to him instead of being oh uh oh where are the mods. Let em sleep fam.
I did.

And i Just Said what i Said because the spam was too much, i dont even know why calipso Felt ofended since i Said they could be patient too, and that what looks like. They dont mind spam. Okay. He took the incompent part as what i meant. Not true.

Status
Not open for further replies.