What will happen in chapter 1000?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love drake but I admit his hybrif is not what I expected it to look like. I want something more beastly.

This is why i believe he has an other hybrid form
There's the possibility yeah, but even like this looks cool.
Is the right compromise between versatility and strenght

bastille level? where did you get that from? he beat senior pink mid diff and he didn't use any of his strongest attacks like the shogun or radical beam, coup de vent etc...
Well Bastille jumped him with other guys in Dressrossa and portrayal wise,Bastille seemed on top.

Anyways,Franky was running from Hatcha not long ago,he shouldn't be able to do anything to Sasaki initially.

Show me a panel of Apoo KO. And not him just falling on the floor white eyed like everyone does after getting hit.
Are u dumb or something like that ? He fell on the floor
If he wasn't koed he would've attacked or loved just after Zoro's attack but he didn't

Zoro had time to take the antidote, make his speeches to Queen and chopper

If he wasn't ko
None of the that would've happened

Plus the spoilers mentions him getting up injured then Drake attacks him

Bogard

You can't win
Despite getting cheapshotted by Zoro while in a duel with Drake, Apoo recovered quickly afterwards. Poor Apoo didn't think Drake would capitalize on it to finish him though, essentially losing due to the tagteam effort :josad:

But in the end, it's a good way for him to lose, showing reasonable close range skills to match up to hybrid Drake in close combat, but losing due to outside interference after a while, to show he has decent defensive close stats, while taking into consideration his sound base range fruit

On the other hand, i thought Jinbei would fight a wounded Jack, but it seems he'd face the other fishman instead :wonderland:

-----

Not that it matters. Chapter 1000 - Ace vs Kaido incoming :steef:

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
If he wasn't koed he would've attacked or loved just after Zoro's attack but he didn't

If he wasn't ko

Just like how zoro fell on the floor white eye form apoo cut and didn’t attack back

If he wasn't ko

He took the antidote so Zoro already won, because Apoo failed his mission

The only way Zoro comes up with an L is if when Apoo gets back up he damages/hurts Zoro in the process

Status
Not open for further replies.