What will happen in chapter 1000?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dunno if you remember the fight agaist Baby5 and Buffallo too well..

Those attacks were extremely powerful. In general Baby 5 has a very powerful fruit. I'm not too sure if even the Tobi Roppo can keep up with that sickle and missile move. Like seriously..
Yeah it had its gag scene, but the Iron General is actually very powerful and mighty durable.

That's not some mid trio stuff tbh.

But I can see Brook matching up very well with Black Maria tbh. He can probably cut her spider web stuff and might be too fast for her huge body.
id give page 1 or ulti to brook. and let black maria fight robin

See how big her hands are

That's why he needed to go G4 because he couldn't use his arms

Monet produces a similar reaction from Luffy but with her tiny bird toes and in her base form

Ulti uses her strongest form :milaugh:

Exerts more leverage because of bigger hands, same way a bigger hand helps out with leverage in anything strength related like armwesrtling, Monet has tiny toes and restrains Luffy just from the shoulders, so Monet's feat is waaay more impressive - and Monet is in her BASE FORM while Ulti is in her STRONGEST FORM

Luffy does not need G4 against Ulti, only to free himself when he is in base form which he does by blowing air into his neck (same way he freed himself from Cracker who held him down with his shield)

Usopp was fucking alive and doing well

You understand Sanji's absoluely hardest part of the leg bone was broken so you need to argue is less than Usopp level durable for your argument to make sense

It's not my problem if you can't understand Oda's humour he makes gag scenes all the time that doesn't make sense, like Sanji catching up to the dragon in the same arc, that's not real , that's a fucking gag scene
No where Luffy says he needs to use G4 because he can't move his hands not even mention he can stretch his rubber arms if he wanted, what nonsense are you talking about?

So when Usopp survives Caesar Clown it's not humour, but when Hybrid Ulti headbutts him, it's humour? Shut up already.

Why is this guy not banned and still trolling with this Vergo nonsense in every single thread even insults people is beyond me... @Pantheos @RayanOO

Here it is.

We see Sanji look at Oven's cape and rear. When he moves into attack he still looking at his cape and rear. When he hit Oven he is below his line of sight and outside is his leg. Oven was looking up which would have decrease the chance of him seeing Sanji

Take your L.
:holdthisl:

Here is Zoro.

With Apoo we see blood coming from the white part of his clothes that runs down to front of his body. Which proves Zoro cut Apoo on the front of his body near the center of his chest. The tonfa was cut while in front of his body and in between him and Drake. Which further proves Zoro cut him from the front.

Zoro cuts his opponent where Oda wants him to cut not where you want Zoro to cut. That collarbone nonsense that you continue to post is that. Remember, Zoro knocked out the antidote from Apoo in the same attack so why would he be cutting all the way through to the collarbone. That would have damaged the antidote.
Huh ? You actually thinking you did sumn ?

You said Sanji attacked from the rear. Where tf is that panel ? Stop changing your stance. Looking at his rear is now attacking from the rear??.....you need help.

In this panel Sanji spins in Oven's field of vision

Here hes literally in front of him.

Atracking from the rear my ass you desperate ass mofo. Try harder...

Again we see only a horizontal/diagonal cut no verticle cut like he would get if he attacked from the front.

This is what shouldve happened.

The fact that Zoro's attack spins Apoo further shows its from the side. Cause if he attacked from the front he wouldnt spin. Plus the slash would go up his collarbone like with Mr 1.

But that's what I'm saying. It was mostly used as a big armor form outside of having a portable coup de burst.

What happens if Sasaki is strong enough to destroy the armor, which forces Franky to fight without it? That's my point. Theres a lot i feel we aren't seeing from any strawhat still post-timeskip. Franky likely has a ton of other weapons he hasn't shown off yet.

Growth also isn't stagnant, hes probably much stronger already than when he fought anyone from Doflamingo's crew.
But with that my problem is, if Sasaki can beat/pierce the iron General, how could Franky possibly deal with him? Franky would have been negged by the same attacks, the Iron General could take just fine.

I mean I like the way you think about that stuff, I'd also love to see him getting out of it and doing some great stuff, but for now his Iron General looks just much more powerful.
But perhaps I lack imagination when it's about Franky. Don#t get me wrong I'd like it if all of them got insane feats, but their opponents are tough, really tough.

I'm looking forward the Devil's Child. Robin has got one of the most broken powers in the verse so she is meritorious of being given credit but Oda has been making her character dirt thus far.
Robins powers were OP against fodder. In the new world, her tools are infiltration, deception, espionage, and fodder assasination

F

Fallen Prince

Any flashback right now ruins the flow of the story. If oda wants a flashback he will at least reserve it for a volume.

Right now i think its good time oda to introduce marines . Both kaido and big mom are almost invinsible mode.

Status
Not open for further replies.