What will happen in chapter 1000?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't count on several of those fights being permanent. It's not like Luffy is fighting Ultu/P1 or Yamato is fighting Sasaki. It takes Oda time to ground the fights and set them properly.

Jinbe and Sanji's fights imo seem super unlikely and entirely replaceable with Brook and Robin respectively.
Yeah at first
Alabasta had Sanji & Chopper vs Mr 4 & Miss
Usopp vs Bon Clay
EL had
Nami vs Kumadori
Usopp vs Jabra
Sanji vs Kalifa

C

critical mindset

No where Luffy says he needs to use G4 because he can't move his hands not even mention he can stretch his rubber arms if he wanted, what nonsense are you talking about?

So when Usopp survives Caesar Clown it's not humour, but when Hybrid Ulti headbutts him, it's humour? Shut up already.

Why is this guy not banned and still trolling with this Vergo nonsense in every single thread even insults people is beyond me... @Pantheos @RayanOO
That's why Luffy needed G4, he can't stretch shit when she holds him down like that.

The humour is Usopp saying: "Omg Sanji you're bravest guy ever" then Usopp goes on crying in admiration for how noble Sanji is. That is a fucking gag scene as judged from Usopp's reaction. There wouldn't have been a gag scene if Sanji didn't detect some change in his body, but you deluded people think this means his leg bones now are highly susceptible to trauma you noob. He is a fucking leg fighter so if his bones are that weakened, imagine his other bones that aren't strong and hardened through training.

Usopp was perfectly fine from the explosion, and he is far less durable than Sanji lmao

Yeah go on calling for mods to ban me, noob

I have a really hard time matching up Brook with anyone of them, bar Black Maria hoenstyl. If we take your example, wouldn't P1 basically just slap him around until all of his bones a broken. I mean how should the fight go? How could Brook prevent himself from getting destroyed.. Genuine question
honestly im not sure either...
sasaki alluded to paage1 being the weakest of the bunch so id assume that fight would be eisier for him than black maria who is a giant and fits well with robin's giant limbs.
maybe brook can show something new

So much for Jinbe has to fight Sasaki because Fishman durr hurr. Same applies to those who think he has to battle Jake for the same reason :lusalty:
Eh. The theory was always Sasaki being the half merman, half human son of Kokoro ;)

And Jinbe's fight potentially isn't even solidified because if Franky can handle Sasaki, Jinbe can potentially wipe the floor with WsW. Someone weaker, namely Brook, can take over that fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.