- Zoro v. King
- Sanji v. Queen
- Jinbe v. Jack
- Franky v. Sasaki
- Brook v. WsW
- Robin v. Black Maria
- Chopper v. Page 1
- Usopp/Nami v. Ulti

If Franky can handle Sasaki, then Brook and Robin can handle WsW and Black Maria respectively. If we all expect Zoro/Sanji/Jinbe to handle YC's this arc then it's reasonable to assume that Jinbe vs. WsW and Sanji vs. Black Maria are not permanent fights. If we see Usopp/Nami struggling with Ulti alone, then its reasonable to assume they will team up to handle her in the end (Usopp always "loses" before he wins) while Chopper handles someone like Page One.

The legwork and logic is already there. People just need to be patient:myman:

Franky is about to beat sasaki who is far stronger and more durable than p1 meanwhile the cook couldn t even leave a scratch on p1:milaugh:
Yeah there is no way this post isn't bait XDDD. Sanji will fight someone better than Sasaki that's just a fact I suggest you don't troll this hard before it blows up in your face

S

Shuyaku

I actually implore people to take these matchups seriously:

- Luffy v. Kaido
- Zoro v. King
- Sanji v. Queen
- Jinbe v. Jack
- Franky v. Sasaki
- Brook v. WsW
- Robin v. Black Maria
- Chopper v. Page 1
- Usopp/Nami v. Ulti

If Franky can handle Sasaki, then Brook and Robin can handle WsW and Black Maria respectively. If we all expect Zoro/Sanji/Jinbe to handle YC's this arc then it's reasonable to assume that Jinbe vs. WsW and Sanji vs. Black Maria are not permanent fights. If we see Usopp/Nami struggling with Ulti alone, then its reasonable to assume they will team up to handle her in the end (Usopp always "loses" before he wins) while Chopper handles someone like Page One.

The legwork and logic is already there. People just need to be patient:myman:
Who do you think Kid will face

And Sanji is still ahead of him :suresure:
Zoro has yet to encounter an emperor or to clash with a YC, Sanji already clashed with an emperor and 2 YC level opponent :milaugh:
And was able to dogde a YC1 able to see into the future while he was distracted :emohiyo:

Franky is literally stronger right after waking up than Sanji is while attempting to rescue his friends:

You tell me...which one seems more deserving of being called monstrously powerful??
In terms of fire power this was always the case, Franky uses weapons and such and Sanji just uses kicks.... but Sanji is a much more skilled combatant than Franky outclassing him in other attributes.

That’s it! That seals the deal. I’m no longer a Zoro fan! An absolutely disgraceful performance yet again! In all my years as a manga reader of this series I’ve never seen a character so lazy and pathetic, taking L's even when he wins. I'm becoming a Sanji stan where he actually knows how to beat gifters. He is the one who'll kill Kaido.

Thankyou & HastaLuego

Black maria is better than sasaki? :suresure: come back when sanji can destroy a door in ph like franky did or when lanji leaves a scratch on p1 the weakest roppo:josad:
A woman is not Sanji's main fight LOL

The door argument has been debunked countless times

Clinging onto Sanji and Page 1 will be your own undoing

That's why Luffy needed G4, he can't stretch shit when she holds him down like that.

The humour is Usopp saying: "Omg Sanji you're bravest guy ever" then Usopp goes on crying in admiration for how noble Sanji is. That is a fucking gag scene as judged from Usopp's reaction. There wouldn't have been a gag scene if Sanji didn't detect some change in his body, but you deluded people think this means his leg bones now are highly susceptible to trauma you noob. He is a fucking leg fighter so if his bones are that weakened, imagine his other bones that aren't strong and hardened through training.

Usopp was perfectly fine from the explosion, and he is far less durable than Sanji lmao

Yeah go on calling for mods to ban me, noob
Based on your fanfiction, pathetic excuses which is baseless that Luffy can't stretch his hands.

Luffy can stretch his hands just fine.

Luffy never said he needs G4 because he can't move his hands.

Vergo damaging weakened and wounded Sanji's fibula bone, not his main bone for one time only means nothing, Vergo couldn't do anything more to weakened Sanji.

Usopp is fine after Ulti's headbutt, same thing with Caesar Clown's attacks, he didn't die, he doesn't die.

We really bored of your Vergo nonsense, so yes, it would be better if the mods do their job.

Status
Not open for further replies.