What will happen in chapter 1000?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
@Igor_akainu_redog

Ace was YC2 in his prime I believe. He was the leader of the second Shirohige's Pirates fleet and even before tagging along he was stalemating the likes of Jinbe. He simply got way stronger, probably on Queen's level or so, but he still got defeated handly by Yami Teach.

Last edited:
You know exactly what I'm talking about unless somewhere within the last two weeks, you've asserted a belief that Apoo would be getting back up. If you can't prove that, then I don't think you're being genuine on assessing what we know of this chapter and how that understanding compares with previous situations.
Ive always been on the boat that Apoo maybe didnt get knocked down. This chapter afirms that he wasnt knocked down at all...

Maybe you should try reading his interviews and stance in regards to having the Protags killing people, and then maybe you would understand what the flying fuck Oda isnt planning. :few:
It's a dumbfuck arguement anyway. You would think that for the biggest arc, surely Oda would try something different, instead of adhearing to the same idea that he said in an interview ages ago. It's you blind fuck who have been missing Oda's RECENT hints about Kaidou's potential deaths :goyea: Bitch even in this chapter, the idea of killing Kaidou once again returns with motherfucking Ace :beckmoji:

And you need to learn how to read proper sentences. Like i said, even the Cake was credited to Pudding, BM and the government dont know about his involvement in the cake. Plus, since when being a good cook is motive for the government to increase 150M in someone's bounty LMAO, the only reason why his bounty increased is explained in the poster itself...VINSMOKE Sanji, his bounty only went up because of his daddy LMAO.
Guess what though? It’s still ABOVE Zoro’s! Are you going to cry again???

He literally kills the Magistrate on panel.

I don't think Oda gives a shit if the person being killed deserves worse than that.
Magistrate "slasher"
It's a dumbfuck arguement anyway. You would think that for the biggest arc, surely Oda would try something different, instead of adhearing to the same idea that he said in an interview ages ago. It's you blind fuck who have been missing Oda's RECENT hints about Kaidou's potential deaths :goyea: Bitch even in this chapter, the idea of killing Kaidou once again returns with motherfucking Ace :beckmoji:
Lmfao, such an asinine response. You're argument is "maybe Oda should try something new". The sheer ignorance involved in acting all high and mighty while presenting wishful thinking arguments is ridiculous.

Your seriously in denial that Zoro one shot Apoo? Seriously? Just because Drake took advantage of a situation in which Zoro took down Apoo and Apoo tries to get back up again, so Drake puts down an already injured and defeated Apoo. That's not a win, that's taking advantage of an already established situation in which Zoro, obviously to everyone with functioning eyeballs and brain- one shot Apoo.

No denial. It just didn’t happen lol....Apoo got fight back up and drake beat him.

Zoro just gave him a tiny flesh wound

Magistrate "slasher"

Lmfao, such an asinine response. You're argument is "maybe Oda should try something new". There sheer ignorance involved in acting all high and mighty while presenting wishful thinking arguments is ridiculous.
He's trying some thing new. He's having Zoro declares that he wants to slice up/cut off head/slice into pieces or (whatever you want to transalate) motherfucking Kaidou, you know, the main villian of the arc, and he's gonna be fighting side by side with Luffy against the fucking Big Bad Boss of the arc. That's vastly different from all other arcs before. And you think Oda won't try one step even above that? :cheers:

If a flashback about Ace and Yamato is about to start I'm fine with that. If Oda plays his card right this could be a good flashback (using Wano isolation, Yamato-Ace relationship, Yamato imprisonment in Onigashima, Ace death) let's see.

Luffy was still wounded lol just not AS wounded as apoo was since it was blunt damage.

You cannot compare blunt damage vs sword damage lol. Also we don’t know whether or not apoo was fully ko’d after the chapter or not.

You’re a speculator like the rest of us and yet it just feels and sounds like you’re just pushing your headcanon just to wank zoro.....I’m not wrong am i?
Luffy took a blunt attacks and an internal explosion, the attack Apoo used on an Admiral Kizaru pre timeskip.

That is different from just a small slash and much more dangerous.

Status
Not open for further replies.