What will happen in chapter 1000?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know the wall at MF that WB could break? Well, Franky Shogun is made out of the same material.

“Marineford Bay has the Encircling Wall (包囲壁, Hōiheki?) installed all around of the island, which is composed of thick and high steel walls that emerge from under the sea, surrounding and trapping anyone who is inside the said area; these walls are composed completely of Wapometal and are...”

I’m telling y’all Franky didn’t use weapons on Senor Pink. Him being F6 level when fighting at full capacity really isn’t that out there at all.
Post automatically merged:

People forget that Whitebeard couldn’t break Walpol metal:

That shit is not fucking joke.
And Franky Shogun is made out of it.

I’m telling y’all Franky didn’t use weapons on Senor Pink. Him being F6 level when fighting at full capacity really isn’t that out there at all.

Baby 5 broke the Shogun tho. Besides, Franky used weapons on Senor Pink. He ddged the mini canon thing, and then he tanged the missile.

You know the wall at MF that WB could break? Well, Franky Shogun is made out of the same material.

“Marineford Bay has the Encircling Wall (包囲壁, Hōiheki?) installed all around of the island, which is composed of thick and high steel walls that emerge from under the sea, surrounding and trapping anyone who is inside the said area; these walls are composed completely of Wapometal and are...”
Show us the SBS ?

Same happened with Sanji on Punk Hazard, but for his case it's for downplaying him. Sanji Fans know very well this material...

Pacifista fire the same lasers as Kizaru....
And Franky has more powerful lasers than a Pacifista.

Franky literally might have attacks more powerful than Kizaru’s casual lasers, and defense strong enough to take multiple hits from a Yonko.

Status
Not open for further replies.