What will happen in chapter 1000?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Luffy encounters Jack next week can everyone who reads this message give me 5$?
The only way I can see this happening in 999 is with Luffy+Kidd basically one shotting Jack with a combined attack, and then proceed on the roof.
- This would first decrease enemy forces real quick, taking away some tension imo
- And also would take away from Killer his role in giving the possibility to let the 2 Captains proceed, a bit unfair imo :zorothink:

Because they're the main characters? Maybe write Two Piece where Law is a main character or advocate for a novel Kid that Boichi or whoever can make a manga or of in 10 years or something.
Nobody says they aren't main characters or shouldn't be shown.
What I'm saying is Oda should be balancing panel time amongst all this huge cast of characters.

You can show more of Law,kid,killer and still focus on your main characters.

And tbh who really likes much the mid trio? The polls have someone like Law well above them in popularity.

Have we ever actually seen Franky use Franky Shogun against a major opponent?
I don’t think he used it on Senor Pink....
It’s very possible Franky was hiding an F6 level card up his sleeve.
Sure but if the F6 are really not too far from the calamities in power,it would mean Franky is near someone like Zoro in power and portrayal doesn't suggest that.

And yet still no matchup for the Supernovas outside of X-Drake knocking Apoo out again. Damn the Straw Hats have really a far too great preferential treatment compared to the other Supernovas and their crews.
No shit
Post automatically merged:

Nobody says they aren't main characters or shouldn't be shown.
What I'm saying is Oda should be balancing panel time amongst all this huge cast of characters.

You can show more of Law,kid,killer and still focus on your main characters.

And tbh who really likes much the mid trio? The polls have someone like Law well above them in popularity.
The mid trio are better than Lidd, Law, liller

Sure but if the F6 are really not too far from the calamities in power,it would mean Franky is near someone like Zoro in power and portrayal doesn't suggest that.
I would argue that pre-time skip we had every reason to think Franky was the next strongest in the crew after the monster trio. The gap between YC1 and F6 is pretty big, so Franky taking down an F6 while Zoro beats King would be fitting imo.

I would also argue that Franky actually has some weird portrayal equivalents with Jinbei. Both knocked back BM and told her to fuck off cuz Luffy will be Pirate King. And based on that one spoiler sketch, Jinbei and Franky are being portrayed very similarly.
Post automatically merged:

I don't think this is stated anywhere in the manga. We shouldn't know what material were the MF wall and PH door made of
I’m like 99% sure in an SBS Oda confirmed it was Wapol metal. One sec.

Status
Not open for further replies.