What will happen in chapter 1000?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it’s worth noting that Zoro was fighting Jyabura before Sanji showed up. I can very easily see Marco fighting King and Zoro fighting Queen, then they each bump up a level when Sanji arrives. Sanji fights Queen, Zoro moves onto King, and Marco moves onto Kaido.
This is possible as well, I'm not even a Sanji stan is just that the aerial battle seems hype to me
What do you think about Killer/Jimbe vs Jack/WW?

And yet still no matchup for the Supernovas outside of X-Drake knocking Apoo out again. Damn the Straw Hats have really a far too great preferential treatment compared to the other Supernovas and their crews.

Oh? Make that Crocodile then.

Pre TS Crocodile = Who is Who going by this logic. :)
If Who's Who matched Jinbe, your argument is automatically invalid.

Furthermore, MF Crocodile massively outclasses his Alabasta version.

Nothing is set in stone yet. Either Who's Who got his ass completely whooped in the past by Jinbe, either he was a Shichibukai but was weak or he was actually hella strong as a Shichibukai whose strength still amazes Jinbe today.

“I can’t wait to see Zoro have a cool samurai style in Wano.”
“I really want Sanji to get some really good feats so the disrespect can end.”

Oda: *makes Zoro and Sanji tag team an obese brontosaurus*

That’d be a true Goda moment.
:finally::finally::finally:
Post automatically merged:

This is possible as well, I'm not even a Sanji stan is just that the aerial battle seems hype to me
What do you think about Killer/Jimbe vs Jack/WW?
Every opponent that Luffy has said he’d beat up he’s beaten. It’s interesting to note that in Zou he said he wanted to kick Jack’s ass. I think Killer or Jimbei vs Jack would be cool, but I’m leaning towards him being a Blueno-type fight for Luffy.

“I can’t wait to see Zoro have a cool samurai style in Wano.”
“I really want Sanji to get some really good feats so the disrespect can end.”

Oda: *makes Zoro and Sanji tag team an obese brontosaurus*

That’d be a true Goda moment.
:finally::finally::finally:
Post automatically merged:

Every opponent that Luffy has said he’d beat up he’s beaten. It’s interesting to note that in Zou he said he wanted to kick Jack’s ass. I think Killer or Jimbei vs Jack would be cool, but I’m leaning towards him being a Blueno-type fight for Luffy.
Tbh I'd prefer for Oda to not recycle all these things, but I'm also conscious that there are high chances of it happening :lusalty:

Status
Not open for further replies.