What will happen in chapter 1000?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ulti: *forced Luffy to G4*
Drake: *had one of the highest bounties among the supernova at Saobody*
Who’s Who: *matched up with Jinbei and is potentially a former Shichibukai*

We can safely conclude that the F6 are all around Perospero/Daifuku/Oven, if not stronger.
Pageone > Daifuku/Oven
Maria and Ulti = Snack and Perospero
Sasaki > Snack
Who's Who = Doflamingo
:kata:

Here’s my final prediction:
King vs Marco, and Zoro vs Queen at first.
Once Sanji gets away from Black Maria, he’ll take on Queen and either:
1) Zoro will move onto Kaido
Or
2) Zoro will take over fighting King, and Marco will move onto Kaido

Thoughts?

Never with the likes of Doffy which was my sole point due being talking about him.

Doffy can solo 6 Franky without his awakening.

But we shall see where Sasaki ranks amongst them.
Just like you thought Doflamingo could solo all Nine Red Scabbards?

Why are you setting up for a big disappointment like that, especially if there's the possibility of Who's Who being a former Shichibukai who fought Jinbe and Co in the past?

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Just like you thought Doflamingo could solo all Nine Red Scabbards?

Why are you setting up for a big disappointment like that, especially if there's the possibility of Who's Who being a former Shichibukai who fought Jinbe and Co in the past?
Well fighting Jinbe doesn't sound so powerful. Didn't Arlong accomplish the same?

Shichibukai aight? Buggy is also one. :)

Well fighting Jinbe doesn't sound so powerful. Didn't Arlong accomplish the same?

Shichibukai aight? Buggy is also one. :)
Arlong got his ass whooped whilst Jinbe still remembers Who's Who's appearance. I doubt Jinbe negged him like that.

Wtf are you talking about? Buggy is the only exception because of his freaking crew worth of ID prisoners and Co, meanwhile all Shichibukai got their rank due to their strength.
And unlike Croc and Moriah, who got their will broken, Who's Who still hangs around the New World; being part of the second highest rank of a Yonko crew, rivaling the All Stars.

IF Who's Who is a former Shichibukai, this elevates the Flying Six even higher as a whole.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
This chapter pretty much confirmed Black Maria vs Robin for me.
If Marco flies up Robin and Zoro, then Robin can save Sanji and fight Black Maria.
Claimed this many months ago just like Nami vs Ulti. I admit I was unsure of Jinbe's fight. Always claimed Jack. We shall see. I claimed Franky vs Sasaki but I didn't expect Usopp to apparently somewhat go against Ulti albeit it's yet not clear whom he will even fight.

Robin will finally have the fight we were looking for since forever, eventually.

Status
Not open for further replies.