What will happen in chapter 1000?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here’s my final prediction:
King vs Marco, and Zoro vs Queen at first.
Once Sanji gets away from Black Maria, he’ll take on Queen and either:
1) Zoro will move onto Kaido
Or
2) Zoro will take over fighting King, and Marco will move onto Kaido

Thoughts?
I agree overall:
- There are 2 Calamities for 4 characters (Marco, Zoro, Drake, Sanji)
- Zoro will have skirmish with both King and Queen, but will not end the fight. He will proceed to help Luffy with Kaido
- Drake will not fight King, but could take on Queen seen the recent events
- Sanji imo will not fight Kaido, by consequence will take a Calamity. For now Queen seems the safest bet since the Judge reference, but I keep the possibility of him going against King (maybe with some help), expecially if Drake fights Queen
- Marco will not fight Queen imo, but will definitelly fight King for some time. Then he'll probably leave him to Sanji cause he must be a Jack of all trades during this war (giving support to everybody)
- Jack/Who's Who will be Killer/Jimbe opponent imo (still to be cleared), tho they will have still some energy left to give some minor help against Kaido (Killer) and Big Mom (Jimbe) while Sanji imo will go to sleep after his fight
:cheers:

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Arlong got his ass whooped whilst Jinbe still remembers Who's Who's appearance. I doubt Jinbe negged him like that.

Wtf are you talking about? Buggy is the only exception because of his freaking crew worth of ID prisoners and Co, meanwhile all Shichibukai got their rank due to their strength.
And unlike Croc and Moriah, who got their will broken, Who's Who still hangs around the New World; being part of the second highest rank of a Yonko crew, rivaling the All Stars.

IF Who's Who is a former Shichibukai, this elevates the Flying Six even higher as a whole.
Oh ok, not Buggy, make it Moria then. Mine was just an example to infer how the title of Shichibukai can't be used as a vessel to determine power levels. Not by itself.

Oh ok, not Buggy, make it Moria then. Mine was just an example to infer how the title of Shichibukai can't be used as a vessel to determine power levels. Not by itself.
Prime Moriah wasn't weak. He just got kicked his ass so hard by Kaido in the New World, probably saw how Kaido slaughtered his entire crew, he grew massively lazy to mainly rely on the strength of someone else instead of his own.

Thriller Bark Moriah was a pure shadow of his prime self and if you remember correctly, the WG tried to get rid of him accordingly bcoz of him growing far weaker.

I agree overall:
- There are 2 Calamities for 4 characters (Marco, Zoro, Drake, Sanji)
- Zoro will have skirmish with both King and Queen, but will not end the fight. He will proceed to help Luffy with Kaido
- Drake will not fight King, but could take on Queen seen the recent events
- Sanji imo will not fight Kaido, by consequence will take a Calamity. For now Queen seems the safest bet since the Judge reference, but I keep the possibility of him going against King (maybe with some help), expecially if Drake fights Queen
- Marco will not fight Queen imo, but will definitelly fight King for some time. Then he'll probably leave him to Sanji cause he must be a Jack of all trades during this war (giving support to everybody)
- Jack/Who's Who will be Killer/Jimbe opponent imo (still to be cleared), tho they will have still some energy left to give some minor help against Kaido (Killer) and Big Mom (Jimbe)
I think it’s worth noting that Zoro was fighting Jyabura before Sanji showed up. I can very easily see Marco fighting King and Zoro fighting Queen, then they each bump up a level when Sanji arrives. Sanji fights Queen, Zoro moves onto King, and Marco moves onto Kaido.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Prime Moriah wasn't weak. He just got kicked his ass so hard by Kaido in the New World, probably saw how Kaido slaughtered his entire crew, he grew massively lazy to mainly rely on the strength of someone else instead of his own.

Thriller Bark Moriah was a pure shadow of his prime self and if you remember correctly, the WG tried to get rid of him accordingly bcoz of him growing far weaker.
Oh? Make that Crocodile then.

Pre TS Crocodile = Who is Who going by this logic. :)

I get that Idea wants to retcon Ace's powerlevel but why bring him up so often?

He's becoming a plot device at this point.

Was Ace that loved by the Japanese community?
Ace is dead and he’s like the 2nd most popular character outside of the straw hats

That’s possible too. But this really seems like Khalifla -> Jyabura situation.

Zoro was fighting Jyabura before Sanji took over. I can very easily see something similar happening here but with Marco in the mix as well.
He was "stalling" (they were just losing their time for no reason) both Kaku and Jabura.
Zoro vs Queen and Marco vs King until Sanji takes King is more reasonable.

Btw the 2 vs 2 is more probable every chapter.
It might be really cool or awful :whitepress:

Status
Not open for further replies.